X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Cheers. I'll pass your suggestions on!

They've turned out quite nice indeed. We won't be remaking the 40th Anniversary GT or Cobra though as they were limited editions. Other MKII's though, most likely!

Nothing planned for the Gibson car at the moment. We're really struggling to get anywhere near minimum order quantities for the old touring cars lately. Road cars are very popular but not much love for the race cars sadly.
    Awesome thaks Julian, will be pre ordering the Moffat Retro so look forward to seeing more sample photos as it gets near to Production.

So based on what you said which is sad and a shame to hear that the older race cars are not getting the moq and lack of interest, how is the order numbers looking for the Johnson and Seton '94 EBs in 1/18? thanks

Comment

• mmmm interesting times ahead with todays announcement

Comment

• Yes indeed!

All I am thinking is Tickford cars with opening parts and the EF/EL program getting back on track.

Think this will be a big plus to both companies and customers

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
          Yes indeed!

All I am thinking is Tickford cars with opening parts and the EF/EL program getting back on track.

Think this will be a big plus to both companies and customers
          yes agreed getting EL/EF models back up and running would be great to see as there are quite a few in the pipeline I believe

Comment

• well that was an interesting and completely unexpected announcement you guys just made.

Comment

• Totally left field. Thats for sure. I'm still not sure whether this is a good thing or not for the collector.

Comment

• Big move, and a very smart one... William Hall is making rapid progress with his Supercar signings, Biante looks to be stuck with retros and road cars unable to get minimum orders on the classic race cars that many of us love, Apex has stalled with their 90's Falcons and we haven't seen a Nissan in years... hopefully together they can both bring what is needed to each-other.

At least that brilliant Biante FGX tooling will get some use with Tickford! just imagine the 2015 Winterbottom Bathurst Car and the Sandown Winners!

p.s. I would hate to think what this does with the Johnson Bathurst Sierras sounds like a maze, Autoart or Apex molds? Cancel the second 1989 Bathurst winner?

Comment

• It certainly wasn't an announcement that I was excepting but I can see it could be very good for both companies.
                  Speaking as a Ford fan & collector I also am hoping we'll get to see the Tickford cars with the Biante mould, any future Sierra's with the Apex mold as it's much better than the Autoart one for the Aussie cars.
                  Apex have done well with the FP GT-F & it looks like Biante are with the GT-P.
                  Only one Mustang mold would need to be done & they should have more pulling power to get some of those V8 teams back.
                  Authentic's have made a lot of ground but we are also yet to see anything from them & they've bitten off a fair bit in there first year. We'll see if they can deliver in decent time.
                  I hope The EF & EL program can get back on track because there's so many good cars yet to be made.
                  A collective thought process by them both on future projects surely can only be good.
                  I truly hope it goes as well as they hope & we as collectors can reap the rewards from that with great models in a fair time frame along with good service which I must say I've experienced from both companies over the years. Go well Biante & Apex.

Comment

• Thanks for the encouraging feedback guys. There's so many positives to take out of this arrangement that it should be good news for everybody.

Comment

• Hey guys. Been a while. Anything big happened lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Poole View Post
                        Hey guys. Been a while. Anything big happened lately?
                        Heard there’s some excitement in WA. Has little creatures released a new beer?

Comment

• Pow! Massive news to us model car nerds, my wife says "huh?" to me about it though, she'll never understand.
                          Nice to have you back Richard, you have done some good stuff with Apex, keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Poole View Post
                            Hey guys. Been a while. Anything big happened lately?
                            there was something about 30 pieces of silver, but can't recall what it related to.

Comment

• Hi Julian When are the next 1/64's being released?

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                                Hi Julian When are the next 1/64's being released?
                                Will be within the next week or 2!

Comment

Working...
                                X