X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Will be within the next week or 2!
    What type of packaging will they be in? Blister or box?

Comment

• Hi Julian, great announcement on both Apex and Biante together as both have good ideas moving forward and tooling for both companies that can be used. I cant wait to see the Apex's teams hopefully in the Biante tooling especially Tickford Racing in the FG-X maybe not the 2018 cars they have announced but some Retro editions for the farewall of the Falcon at the end of year released in 2019.

Speaking of the Falcon, any updates please on the ETA of the Seton #1 EB and the Johnson/Bowe EB Sandown winner and hows the order numbers looking for them? Will they still be made thanks.
      Last edited by biante2326; 29-06-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Poole View Post
        Hey guys. Been a while. Anything big happened lately?
        Welcome back to Biante Richard, great news on this with Apex being apart of the Biante Family now will only be good for us collectors, on the Apex side of things do you have any updates on the FPV FG GT-Fs and the Seton and Jones EFs thanks.

Comment

• Does this mean we might get some new Nissan Supercars in 1:18 ? I've wanted the Simona de Silvestro diecasts for some time now - Her Cars were always the best looking Nissans - Though Rick's is pretty good this year !!

Will this affect / change the release of the 1:18 Craig Lowndes Ferrari 488 GT3 2107 12hr winner that I believe is coming soon ?

Comment

• Me too want a Simona car.

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post

What type of packaging will they be in? Blister or box?
              Have a look at the last pic of the models profile
              https://shop.biante.com.au/collectio...d-fgx-falcon-2

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
              Hi Julian, great announcement on both Apex and Biante together as both have good ideas moving forward and tooling for both companies that can be used. I cant wait to see the Apex's teams hopefully in the Biante tooling especially Tickford Racing in the FG-X maybe not the 2018 cars they have announced but some Retro editions for the farewall of the Falcon at the end of year released in 2019.

Speaking of the Falcon, any updates please on the ETA of the Seton #1 EB and the Johnson/Bowe EB Sandown winner and hows the order numbers looking for them? Will they still be made thanks.
              Later Tickford FGX's should definitely be able to utilize our opening tooling. Should be a win for everybody on that account.

Both EB's should be Q3 this year so not much longer now. Seton car will be around 300-350, and the DJR around 700-750.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
              Does this mean we might get some new Nissan Supercars in 1:18 ? I've wanted the Simona de Silvestro diecasts for some time now - Her Cars were always the best looking Nissans - Though Rick's is pretty good this year !!

Will this affect / change the release of the 1:18 Craig Lowndes Ferrari 488 GT3 2107 12hr winner that I believe is coming soon ?
              Unsure on the Nissans. We haven't had a chance to talk about them specifically so nothing to add there yet.

Rich should be able add something in relation to the Ferrari but nothing on current ETA's should change for either company.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n652794]

Later Tickford FGX's should definitely be able to utilize our opening tooling. Should be a win for everybody on that account.

Both EB's should be Q3 this year so not much longer now. Seton car will be around 300-350, and the DJR around 700-750.

Will be awesome to see the Tickford FGXs in the opening Biante tooling there Julian, thanks for the update on the EBs since its now Q3 what month please as a rough ETA that will they both be available? Is it more like August or September?

Wow thats low for the Seton EB compared to the Johnson/Bowe EB, just goes to show that a DJR Dick Johnson car is way more popular compared to Glenn Seton.
                Last edited by biante2326; 03-07-2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Julian---What are the next 1:43 SuperCars that will be arriving????

Comment

• Good to see some good 1/64 coming through. Between the three companies we can see up to 13 cars woo hoo.

Comment

• Hmmmmmm, did I miss the photos of biantes zb commodore in bare metal or has Julian pulled a sickie today ?

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                        Will be awesome to see the Tickford FGXs in the opening Biante tooling there Julian, thanks for the update on the EBs since its now Q3 what month please as a rough ETA that will they both be available? Is it more like August or September?

Wow thats low for the Seton EB compared to the Johnson/Bowe EB, just goes to show that a DJR Dick Johnson car is way more popular compared to Glenn Seton.
                        Yep, most likely Aug/Sept for the EB's.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                        Julian---What are the next 1:43 SuperCars that will be arriving????
                        Should be Aug/Sept. Bunch of 2017 Walkinshaw, GRM and BJR cars that are all in production now.

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                        Good to see some good 1/64 coming through. Between the three companies we can see up to 13 cars woo hoo.
                        We'd like to definitely offer more of the 64th option. I'm not optimistic on the orders but it would be great if we can make them work. Should be back in a box too

Originally posted by viking View Post
                        Hmmmmmm, did I miss the photos of biantes zb commodore in bare metal or has Julian pulled a sickie today ?
                        Here you go
                        https://shop.biante.com.au/blogs/new...dore-supercars

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n652825]

Cool thanks Julian look forward to them will they both be released together or spaced out and is it possible that there maybe a Biante collectors corner edition again in the future now that Richard Poole is back aboard Biante again with Apex Replicas as I have missed those?

Also in regards to 1/64th even though I dont collect that scale much will we see possible some of the 2018 Tickford FG-Xs now that Apex are apart of Biante?

Comment

• [QUOTE=biante2326;n652827]
                            Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Cool thanks Julian look forward to them will they both be released together or spaced out and is it possible that there maybe a Biante collectors corner edition again in the future now that Richard Poole is back aboard Biante again with Apex Replicas as I have missed those?

Also in regards to 1/64th even though I dont collect that scale much will we see possible some of the 2018 Tickford FG-Xs now that Apex are apart of Biante?
                            I read somewhere that monster energy donít like their cars in 1:64. Iíd love that livery but donít think it can be done?

Comment

• True as they won't let it be made in 1:43 either.

I imagine the Bottlo car would also suffer the same fate in 1:64

Comment

• [QUOTE=biante2326;n652827]
                                Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

EB's will probably be spaced out a bit. Maybe a month either side but don't want to lock anything in until they get here.

I've jokingly said to Rich we should do a new collectors corner but I think he's hesitant to get in front of the camera lol. I'll convince him once we've got everything running smoothly

No general releases planned for Tickford 64th's just yet but there might be something coming up with Supercheap for the Mostert car (similar to last year).

Comment

Working...
                                X