Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Julian : Just wondering whats on the horizon as far as 1:18's are concerned ? Any update on the BJR releases ?

Any 1:12's coming ? I thought you would have got that BJR Biante sponsored 1:12 done asap :

Can you ask Richard If there is any news on the Lowndes / Whincup Bathurst 12hr Ferrari release Please.

Thanks

Comment

• The 2017 BJR cars should be starting to arrive in August together with the rest of the outstanding 2017 range.

The next 1:12's should be the 2017 Triple Eight cars in Aug/Sept followed by the BJR and HRT ones in Q4.

Rich thinks September for the Ferrari is likely.

Comment

• Julian :: Thanks for the Info.

Any chance ( Now that Craig Lowndes has announced his retirement from full time racing ) would you think about or be allowed doing his 2017 Season car as a 1:12 ? It was his best Vortex livery ?

Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
          The 2017 BJR cars should be starting to arrive in August together with the rest of the outstanding 2017 range.

The next 1:12's should be the 2017 Triple Eight cars in Aug/Sept followed by the BJR and HRT ones in Q4.

Rich thinks September for the Ferrari is likely.

Hi Julian, any reason why the HRT 1/12 has taken a good year to get out compared to the 2017 red bull cars considering they were only announced at the end of last year or so and will be out before the HRT Sandown winner?

Cheers Josh

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n652863]
            Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

EB's will probably be spaced out a bit. Maybe a month either side but don't want to lock anything in until they get here.

I've jokingly said to Rich we should do a new collectors corner but I think he's hesitant to get in front of the camera lol. I'll convince him once we've got everything running smoothly

No general releases planned for Tickford 64th's just yet but there might be something coming up with Supercheap for the Mostert car (similar to last year).
            Awesome thanks Julian thats good to hear that they will be spaced out the 2 EBs rather than they be in one week.

I hope so as Ive been re watching all the previous collectors corners and as I said I miss those they were very informative with you and William before, so hopefully Richard can be convinced especially on the Apex announcements.

Can you please also ask Richard if theres any updates on the FPV FG GTFs in Smoke and Victory Gold and also the Seton and Jones EFs so I know when they will be released around all the other pre orders I have and can plan for them.
            Last edited by biante2326; 19-07-2018, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
              Julian :: Thanks for the Info.

Any chance ( Now that Craig Lowndes has announced his retirement from full time racing ) would you think about or be allowed doing his 2017 Season car as a 1:12 ? It was his best Vortex livery ?

Thanks again
              Chance for the future perhaps.
              The 1:12's take an exceptional amount of time and resources to produce so we try to keep them an occasional thing for the moment. In saying that we have other cool stuff coming in that scale so we'll see what the future brings.

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
              Hi Julian, any reason why the HRT 1/12 has taken a good year to get out compared to the 2017 red bull cars considering they were only announced at the end of last year or so and will be out before the HRT Sandown winner?

Cheers Josh
              Hi Josh, the factory had some issues with the livery and getting us a prototype on time. It's all been sorted now though so it won't be too far behind the Red Bull cars.

Awesome thanks Julian thats good to hear that they will be spaced out the 2 EBs rather than they be in one week.

I hope so as Ive been re watching all the previous collectors corners and as I said I miss those they were very informative with you and William before, so hopefully Richard can be convinced especially on the Apex announcements.

Can you please also ask Richard if theres any updates on the FPV FG GTFs in Smoke and Victory Gold and also the Seton and Jones EFs so I know when they will be released around all the other pre orders I have and can plan for them.
              Not sure on this one but Rich will pop on later with an update.

Comment

• Hi Julian, is there an update on the 2017 Bathurst 1:64 Shell cars? Cheers

Comment

Hi Josh, the factory had some issues with the livery and getting us a prototype on time. It's all been sorted now though so it won't be too far behind the Red Bull cars.
                  No worries thanks very much Julian

Comment

• Hi Are the 1/64 Shell cars close Julian.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                      Hi Julian, is there an update on the 2017 Bathurst 1:64 Shell cars? Cheers
                      Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                      Hi Are the 1/64 Shell cars close Julian.
                      Very close. Should only be a week or 2 away now.

Comment

Very close. Should only be a week or 2 away now.
                        Awesome! Thanks Julian

Comment

Not sure on this one but Rich will pop on later with an update.

Awesome thanks so much Julian, but still I havent seen Rich pop yet with an update. Can you ask him again please or could he please Pm me thanks it will appreicated thanks

Comment

• Hi Julian

I have the following 1/64 scale special edition Biante Season Fan Cars;
                            - 2016 VF Commodore
                            - 2017 FGX Falcon

I think these are great.

Two questions for you.
                            • Were any others issued in 2016 & 2017?
                            • Is there any being issued for 2018?

Thanks

Comment

• Hello Julian, when please will we see the August announcements please since there was no July ones and will this be a big announcements for July/August thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                                Awesome thanks so much Julian, but still I havent seen Rich pop yet with an update. Can you ask him again please or could he please Pm me thanks it will appreicated thanks
                                No worries, Rich said he pm'd you.

Originally posted by VTWagon View Post
                                Hi Julian

I have the following 1/64 scale special edition Biante Season Fan Cars;
                                - 2016 VF Commodore
                                - 2017 FGX Falcon

I think these are great.

Two questions for you.
                                • Were any others issued in 2016 & 2017?
                                • Is there any being issued for 2018?

Thanks
                                Just those 2 were made.
                                None are planned for this year sorry.

Hello Julian, when please will we see the August announcements please since there was no July ones and will this be a big announcements for July/August thanks
                                Will be this week and could be as early as tomorrow. Size wise, probably only a normal amount so nothing too crazy for August.
                                July announcements were the ZB Supercars

Comment

Working...
                                X