This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
    Hi Julian any more update please on the Seton and Johnson/Bowe EBs since your last update bout a month ago thanks.
    Probably looking at an October release but it's difficult to judge until the container is on its way.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

B18H17C B18H17P B18H17M

B12H17S B12H17P

Hi Julian, Can you give us any update on the above ? Will all these Nick Percat BJR 1:18's arrive together ?

Thanks
    1:18's should be September and will arrive together in the container. Unlikely to release together though.

1:12's should be Q4 at this stage.

Cheers

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n653031]

Probably looking at an October release but it's difficult to judge until the container is on its way.

Thanks for the reply and update Julian have they been finished yet at the factory or are there delays there in China? At least gives me more time to save then for them and my other preorders and get more older releases now that there is a delay.

Comment

• [QUOTE=biante2326;n653033]
        Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Thanks for the reply and update Julian have they been finished yet at the factory or are there delays there in China? At least gives me more time to save then for them and my other preorders and get more older releases now that there is a delay.
        There are always delays in China unfortunately. It's just part of the industry these days!
        But from what I last heard, the production is almost finished.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n653052]
          Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

There are always delays in China unfortunately. It's just part of the industry these days!
          But from what I last heard, the production is almost finished.
          Thanks again Julian for the update thats good to hear they are almost finished, fingers crossed they will be here in October or even just one of them its my Birthday month so will make a great pressie to me

When Julian will we see the Apex Replicas and Biante websites merge into one thanks?
          Last edited by biante2326; 29-08-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Julian---Is this 1:64 still going to be made:

B64H16R Garth Tander/Warren Luff #2 HRT Mobil 1 VF Commodore 2016 Sandown 500 Winner

Comment

• Gday Julian, any updates on the Vc hdt?

Comment

• [QUOTE=biante2326;n653053]
                Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                When Julian will we see the Apex Replicas and Biante websites merge into one thanks?
                Not for a while yet. We may start a new one altogether as it might be easier in the long run.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                Julian---Is this 1:64 still going to be made:

B64H16R Garth Tander/Warren Luff #2 HRT Mobil 1 VF Commodore 2016 Sandown 500 Winner
                Yes, in production right now. Due in October.

Originally posted by viking View Post
                Gday Julian, any updates on the Vc hdt?
                Last update from the factory was late Oct/Nov.

Comment

• Cheers Julian

Comment

• Hi Julian Whats the next few 1/64s after the Sundown winner.

Comment

• Julian---Are there any 1:43 Supercars or Legend Series cars arriving in September....Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                        Hi Julian Whats the next few 1/64s after the Sundown winner.
                        Probably the ZB's next year at this stage.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                        Julian---Are there any 1:43 Supercars or Legend Series cars arriving in September....Cheers
                        Should have a whole heap of 43rd Supercars late Sept/Oct.
                        No more Legend Series due at this stage.

Comment

• Hi Julian, Are there any 1:18 or 1:12 Supercar releases this Month ?

You mentioned the BJR Nick Percat releases earlier saying they all would be in one container - but probably wouldn't be released together ? Can you re-consider that - I have 3 pre-ordered ( B18H17C B18H17P B18H17M ) & it makes it easier to make 1 trip to the diecast store - Not everyone lives in close proximity to their diecast store.

Any news on the LS18RC12 > Ferrari 488 GT3 - No.88A - Maranello Motorsport - 2017 Bathurst 12H Winner ?

Thanks Bring on Sandown

Comment

• We're waiting on the remaining 1:18 and 1:43 BJR, GRM, and Walkinshaw cars to arrive later this month. They should release in the last week of Sept or first half of Oct.
                            1:12's should start coming through before the end of the year.

The actual release schedule hasn't been set in stone yet but will take your suggestion on board. There's a lot of variables that dictate when we release models but we'll see what we can do.

I heard from Rich last week that the Ferrari is ready to ship down so it should only be a matter of a few weeks til we see it hopefully.

Cheers

Comment

• Thanks for the update Julian > Some good news there

Comment

• Just wondering - Now that Biante and Apex have joined together how many people on here would love to see some new Nissan Supercars done in 1:18 ?

I've always thought Simona's Harvey Norman liveries have looked great & How good has Rick Kelly's Castrol liveries looked this year ::

Apex have done some Nissan's - But not too many & none of Simona de Silvestro ?

I'll admit I'm not a fan of either - But I like good looking liveries just to add to my Collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X