Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that a single sample of Simona's Wildcard Nissan was made, but it didn't go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
      Just wondering - Now that Biante and Apex have joined together how many people on here would love to see some new Nissan Supercars done in 1:18 ?

I've always thought Simona's Harvey Norman liveries have looked great & How good has Rick Kelly's Castrol liveries looked this year ::

Apex have done some Nissan's - But not too many & none of Simona de Silvestro ?

I'll admit I'm not a fan of either - But I like good looking liveries just to add to my Collection.

Yes definitely. I have Rick's 2015 Jack Daniels car and it is amazing. I personally don't care that it's sealed as it displays amazing and looks great. I'm with you in that it's not part of my theme, but a nice looking livery always looks good in the cabinet

Comment

• I'd love some Simona cars. I have a few retro Nissans and a 2nd place Bathurst car thats it.

Comment

• Julian, when do we expect to see the 1:18 2017 Luke Youlden / David Reynolds Bathurst winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruzzin View Post
            Julian, when do we expect to see the 1:18 2017 Luke Youlden / David Reynolds Bathurst winner
            Think you’ll find it’s being made by a different brand...

Comment

• Hi everyone, especially Julian. I am pretty sure the Brock VN 05 was a white cutout in a black “roundel”on the bonnet and doors. It looks odd

Comment

• Hi, Julian :
                I saw on Vince Diecast Cars Blog that the B18H17R ( 2017 Bathurst Runner Up Mobil 1 HSV Racing VF Commodore Pye/Luff 1:18 ) is being released this week :

Is this the only release ? Any update on the BJR ( Percat ) releases I have been asking about ( ie: B18H17C B18H17P B18H17M ) ?

Or any further update on the 1:12's ?

Also, The 2017 12hr Bathurst Winner Ferrari is already available overseas - Can We expect that here in Australia anytime soon ?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHM View Post
                  Hi everyone, especially Julian. I am pretty sure the Brock VN 05 was a white cutout in a black “roundel”on the bonnet and doors. It looks odd
                  Hi, When I saw the initial Post about this I too thought they had made a mistake - I was a freelance Photographer back in those days & have some great shots I took at Amaroo sitting near my computer - which does have the 05 as you describe. But this diecast is reflecting how it ran at The opening round at Sandown.

I googled it and yes - Both Peter and Larry ran their numbers as pictured for this diecast :

It does look better with the 05 in white in a Black Box both on the Bonnet & doors - But this is how it ran at Sandown

I won't be buying it :

Comment

• Hi again Julian > I was just wondering with the excellent result yesterday at Bathurst - Could B12H18C be changed to a Bathurst Winner 1:12 ? There isn't too much to change :

I guess this would have to be OK'd by Roland ??

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n653031]

Probably looking at an October release but it's difficult to judge until the container is on its way.

HI Julian, any update please on the EBs since this post 6 weeks ago thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                        Just wondering - Now that Biante and Apex have joined together how many people on here would love to see some new Nissan Supercars done in 1:18 ?

I've always thought Simona's Harvey Norman liveries have looked great & How good has Rick Kelly's Castrol liveries looked this year ::

Apex have done some Nissan's - But not too many & none of Simona de Silvestro ?

I'll admit I'm not a fan of either - But I like good looking liveries just to add to my Collection.
                        There will probably be some more Nissans made. We're just trying to put together the list of Supercars from the Sandown/Bathurst races now.

Originally posted by MarkHM View Post
                        Hi everyone, especially Julian. I am pretty sure the Brock VN 05 was a white cutout in a black “roundel”on the bonnet and doors. It looks odd
                        The model is based on the first round of 91 at Sandown. As it's the "Return to Holden" car, it should be representative of his first race back at the wheel of Holden.
                        There's quite a few mistakes on the prototype but the numbers are correct
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	91 SANDOWN-6 resize.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	653192

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                        Hi, Julian :
                        I saw on Vince Diecast Cars Blog that the B18H17R ( 2017 Bathurst Runner Up Mobil 1 HSV Racing VF Commodore Pye/Luff 1:18 ) is being released this week :

Is this the only release ? Any update on the BJR ( Percat ) releases I have been asking about ( ie: B18H17C B18H17P B18H17M ) ?

Or any further update on the 1:12's ?

Also, The 2017 12hr Bathurst Winner Ferrari is already available overseas - Can We expect that here in Australia anytime soon ?

Thanks
                        If you check out the In Transit section on the website, you'll see what else we have coming in the next few weeks. The final release schedule is not set in stone yet but this will give you an idea.
                        https://shop.biante.com.au/collections/in-transit-1

No further updates on the 1:12's at the moment.

The Ferrari should be on its way down very soon. Yet to hear confirmation though.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                        Hi again Julian > I was just wondering with the excellent result yesterday at Bathurst - Could B12H18C be changed to a Bathurst Winner 1:12 ? There isn't too much to change :

I guess this would have to be OK'd by Roland ??
                        B12H18C will stay as is but probably be the Tasmania Winner.

The Bathurst Winner will be a new separate announcement once we have the details sorted out.

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                        HI Julian, any update please on the EBs since this post 6 weeks ago thanks.
                        Probably be a November release now as there was a further delay of a few weeks unfortunately.

Comment

• Thanks Julian for the updates

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Just a quick question. Is Biante possibly looking at making the Boost mobile ZB commodores from the 2018 Sandown and Bathurst races future releases at all?

Comment

• Hope so. It was a 2nd place car at Bathurst again.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert1973 View Post
                                Hi Julian,

Just a quick question. Is Biante possibly looking at making the Boost mobile ZB commodores from the 2018 Sandown and Bathurst races future releases at all?
                                At this stage we are planning one version each of the different liveries of the Boost ZB's including the Sandown and Bathurst cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X