X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Julian,

Thanks for the information.

Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

At this stage we are planning one version each of the different liveries of the Boost ZB's including the Sandown and Bathurst cars.

Comment

• Love the look of the Percat 2017 AGP car. What a shame it's a Holden. If you're thinking of releasing it in 1/64 scale, i might buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

At this stage we are planning one version each of the different liveries of the Boost ZB's including the Sandown and Bathurst cars.
        Please do!
        Would it be one of each livery or one of each driver?
        Eg, the black cars x2 white cars x2 Sandown & Bathurst x2 like with the 2015 cars or just like the last few years and have season launch x2 and the rest x1?

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post

Please do!
          Would it be one of each livery or one of each driver?
          Eg, the black cars x2 white cars x2 Sandown & Bathurst x2 like with the 2015 cars or just like the last few years and have season launch x2 and the rest x1?
          One of each livery at this stage. We want to try not to get too backlogged before 2019 rolls around.

Comment

• Sounds like a sensible plan. Just saw the ZB announcement today! Can't wait

Comment

One of each livery at this stage. We want to try not to get too backlogged before 2019 rolls around.
              Considering Biante has 11- 2017 and 16- 2018 1:43 cars announced that haven't been produced yet, I think you are already pretty backlogged

Comment

• Gday Julian. Variation of my usual question. part from the 100 satin black VC HDTs going to Expo volunteers (of which I'm sure many will hit eBay at grossly inflated prices) do you have numbers of each colour decided yet and when can they be expected?
                Last edited by Damage; 05-11-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Hi Dion, there will be 300 Bowe ROC cars, and 2000 white cars.
                  We've had to air freight the Bowe and Black cars down in time for the Expo. White cars should be leaving the factory very soon.

Comment

Hi Dion, there will be 300 Bowe ROC cars, and 2000 white cars.
                    We've had to air freight the Bowe and Black cars down in time for the Expo. White cars should be leaving the factory very soon.
                    Great news. Thanks heaps bud.

Hoping the 1:12 Autobarn 18 BW isn't too far away.

Cheers Julian

Comment

• Thanks for today's announcements, they look great!

Will the GTSR be made in opening detail 1/18 as well as 1/12?

Comment

• Oh yeah finally a DJR EL!!!!!!!

Thank you Biante/Apex, my "one of each model raced" DJR collection will be complete with this car next year.

Comment

• That DJR EL Falcon looks awesome.
                          Very happy to see it being made. I hope Biante seriously consider making the #18 Bowe/McConville as well.
                          I'm always pushing for more of JB's cars. 1995 ATCC winner & 1996 car #1 please as some point

Comment

• It does isnt it the DJR EL is awesome so happy too that they are doing a Shell Helix EL, Im finally stoked to see more EFs and ELs coming hope this is a start of a lot more announcements, although I would have thought they would have done the 1997 Primus 1000 EL as it was Johnson and Bowes last Bathurst in the #17 or Johnsons car from Lakeside in 1998 where he was on pole but this is a special car in the first time Dick and Steve drove together at Bathurst in the #17 shame though it was a DNF.

I'm sure they will most likely do more #17 ELs down the line and it will be interesting to see how long this takes to be released (even though it says Q2 2019) going by the Seton and Jones EFs, hope it wont take as long as those EFs.

I think it would be a possibe there Socony that they may do the Bowe/McConville 1998 EL and if they dont it will be an easy code3 to do and also those Bowe EFs are a sure to be done as it was a Championship winner and runner up with #1 on it and also I hope they do his 1997 EL where he was runner up to Seton.

Its got me thinking what will be the next EL announcement now they have announced a DJR EL as so far the SBR Bathurst 1998 EL and the John Bowe CAT EL and now a DJR EL, maybe possible GSR in the 97 EL winner or a Mitre 10 Larkham EL.

Comment

• I agree with you on all of that biante2326. ✅✅✅✅ on all of those.

Comment

• Digging that EL. Now we just need to actually get it released. I have alot of cars on preorder but haven't actually bought anything in ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X