X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n653454]

Those points were spotted thanks.

Unsure on driver arrangements yet. Something to be worked out for the future.

Ford road cars we will see... Nothing to announce yet!

EB/EF's should be heading down shortly. Will probably be an early 2019 release.

Thanks Julian for the response, glad my points on the DJR EL have been spotted.

I hope so as would love to see the EF and ELs carry on with sign COAs by the Drivers especailly Glenn Seton who has signed COas for Apex till now so hope that carrys on, will we see more EFs and ELs announced in 2019 Julian now that you have started with the DJR 98 Bathurst EL and how many will be likely announced?

Hope so as be nice to see a new Ford Falcon road car tooling project.

Awesome on the EB/EFs that they will be a early 2019 release finally, although would have been nice to have before Xmas. How bout the John Bowe EL Expo model is that also going to be early 2019 as well or will it be available before the years end?

Last edited by biante2326; 23-11-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Hi, Are there going to be any 1:12's arrive before Christmas ? ( ie: Lowndes Retro Or Scott Pye Retro ? )

Now that Biante & Apex are combined > When is the 2017 Bathurst 12hr Winner Ferrari going to be released here ? Its been available oversea's for some time now :

Comment

• Just wondering when the white VC HDT is due. Cheers

Comment

• Just had a call from the shop I deal with - They've just received some 1:12's ( Whincup ) >> How far off are the Lowndes ?

Comment

• VC HDT has just arrived in port but is subject to a final check once it arrives in the warehouse. Hopefully sending out within the next 2 weeks.

B12H17T and B12H17U will be landing in shops this week with web release on Wed.

Comment

• How far off are the Lowndes 1:12's ?

Now that Biante & Apex are combined > When is the 2017 Bathurst 12hr Winner Ferrari going to be released here ? Its been available oversea's for some time now :

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                I'm starting to think somethings gone wrong here - the silence has been deafening!!!!!

Comment

• Out next week I think mate. My suppler rang me yesterday

Comment

• I saw the 1/43 in my local dealer on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by bortall View Post

I'm starting to think somethings gone wrong here - the silence has been deafening!!!!!
                      Its out in stores now. My supplier just called to say it was in yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

Its out in stores now. My supplier just called to say it was in yesterday.
                        IF this is correct > How come shops have them before people that have pre-ordered them on their website ??

I thought website pre-orders would get processed / sent out either before the shops OR at least at the same time as they are being sent to the shops.
                        Last edited by Get_Over_It; 06-12-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• No the website is always a week or two after the stores have received their stock to give the retailers a fair chance.

For me the website is always cheaper than the stores (especially with the Biante membership discount) and the return/replacement of any faulty models is easier too so it has become my first choice.

Comment

• The Ferrari is available on the Apex website for those that had it pre-ordered. Stock was made available on Wednesday afternoon. At this stage it looks like there wont be a general release for this item as the stock allocated to the website was fully taken up by pre-orders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Poole View Post
                              The Ferrari is available on the Apex website for those that had it pre-ordered. Stock was made available on Wednesday afternoon. At this stage it looks like there wont be a general release for this item as the stock allocated to the website was fully taken up by pre-orders.
                              Richard--A quick question. With Nissan pulling out of Supercars will you still be making the 2015-2018 Nissan's in 1:18 & 1:43 scale that haven't been made yet...

Comment

• Picked my 12 hour winner up from retailer, itís a heavy model

Comment

Working...
                                X