Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Julian, Happy New Year to you all at Biante/Apex for 2019, first questions for the new year is any updates please on the 1/18 EBs and EFs and when please will we see the first announcements for 2019? Hoping to still see the Tickford FGXs from Bathurst/Sandown in there if that will still happen thanks very much
    Last edited by biante2326; 04-01-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Happy New Year to you too.
      The EB's and EF's were both plagued with production delays sadly but the EB's should be in a container next week for a Feb release. EF's shouldn't be too far behind hopefully.
      First 2019 announcements should only be a week or 2 away. These won't include any new Supercars yet though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        Happy New Year to you too.
        The EB's and EF's were both plagued with production delays sadly but the EB's should be in a container next week for a Feb release. EF's shouldn't be too far behind hopefully.
        First 2019 announcements should only be a week or 2 away. These won't include any new Supercars yet though.
        Thanks Julian for the update on the EBs and EFs, looking forward to the EBs in February will they be released together in one week or spaced out?

Hopefully the EFs will come in Q1 but if not would rather wait for them to be perfect quality rather than rushed out and suffer like the recent VC HDT.

Will there be any Fords in the announcements and when will we know what Supercars teams you guys will have for 2019? Cheers and thanks again

Comment

• Hi Julian, couple of things. How is the 2016 Sandown Winner in 1/12 coming along? And with the announcement of Tander being finished as a full time driver, any ideas or plans to make his 2018 car into a last full time drive car or something like that?

Thanks for your time
          Josh

Comment

Happy New Year to you too.
            Julian any idea on when the 2018 1:43 Supercars might start arriving. Also the last 3 - 2017 1:43's....Also could you ask Richard when any Apex Replicas 1:43's might be arriving also
            Last edited by blueduece58; 12-01-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Thanks Julian for the update on the EBs and EFs, looking forward to the EBs in February will they be released together in one week or spaced out?

Hopefully the EFs will come in Q1 but if not would rather wait for them to be perfect quality rather than rushed out and suffer like the recent VC HDT.

Will there be any Fords in the announcements and when will we know what Supercars teams you guys will have for 2019? Cheers and thanks again
              We haven't decided whether the EB's will be released together at this stage. We will know more once they arrive.

There will be at least one Ford in the Jan announcements.

Can't give a date on the Supercar announcements at this stage. There's quite a bit going on in this off season so we'll announce as soon as we can.

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
              Hi Julian, couple of things. How is the 2016 Sandown Winner in 1/12 coming along? And with the announcement of Tander being finished as a full time driver, any ideas or plans to make his 2018 car into a last full time drive car or something like that?

Thanks for your time
              Josh
              The 1:12 2016 Sandown Winner is just about finished and should be on the water next month.

No plans for a last race GT car just yet but it's nice idea. We're moving ahead with the Clipsal car but a Newcastle version might work as well.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

Julian any idea on when the 2018 1:43 Supercars might start arriving. Also the last 3 - 2017 1:43's....Also could you ask Richard when any Apex Replicas 1:43's might be arriving also
              Hopefully around Q2 for the 2018 43rds.

B43H17D should be here Feb/Mar. B43H17E/F will be cancelled as there wasn't enough orders.

No word of Apex 43rds just yet but if I hear any updates I'll edit my post.

Comment

• Julian. Whats happening with the Expo Cat Falcon. Thought we were meant to get it just after the Expo. I was told that it was on the boat???

Comment

• I was wondering about that as well but i am happy to wait as long as the quality is right.

Comment

• In production as we speak and factory currently saying March completion. Later than we would like but we're obviously trying to speed this up.

Comment

The 1:12 2016 Sandown Winner is just about finished and should be on the water next month.

No plans for a last race GT car just yet but it's nice idea. We're moving ahead with the Clipsal car but a Newcastle version might work as well.

Hi, Does this include the Lowndes Retro 1:12 ?? Though - I have no idea IF I'll be able to buy this >> I cancelled ALL my Pre-Orders - But this is one I shouldn't have !!!

Comment

• Lowndes Sandown retro should be in the same container

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n653610]

We haven't decided whether the EB's will be released together at this stage. We will know more once they arrive.

There will be at least one Ford in the Jan announcements.

Can't give a date on the Supercar announcements at this stage. There's quite a bit going on in this off season so we'll announce as soon as we can.

Thanks Julian for the update on the EB's, I don't mind if they're spaced out when released so will wait and see when they released.

Can you give any clues as to what this one Ford announcement will be please, is it a road car or race car?

All good on this year's supercars announcements will keep an eye out.

Comment

• THANKS Julian :-)

I've just received the latest Biante new release email :::

The Brock A9X >>> VERY Nice :-) [ Puts that "other" A9X to shame ] ( A87965: 1:18 Holden LX Torana A9X Hatchback - 1979 Sandown Hang Ten 400 Winner - Driver: Peter Brock )
                            The SS VK Commodore > That's exactly like my 1:1 - Same Colour, same wheels, same body kit :-) ( B182704N: 1:18 Holden VK HDT SS Commodore - Alpine White )

Have already pre-ordered Both :::
                            Last edited by Get_Over_It; 17-01-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Firstly on the EB and EF update. Thanks itís always good to know whatís happening when weíve been waiting a long time for them.

On the Geoghegan Mustang. It looks very good. Interesting to see itís being done in resin. I expect the body detail will be top notch as the Apex FPV GT-Fs were. It fills in a big gap in the Ford ATCC championship winners collection when these three mustangs get made. Very happy with this announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                                Firstly on the EB and EF update. Thanks itís always good to know whatís happening when weíve been waiting a long time for them.

On the Geoghegan Mustang. It looks very good. Interesting to see itís being done in resin. I expect the body detail will be top notch as the Apex FPV GT-Fs were. It fills in a big gap in the Ford ATCC championship winners collection when these three mustangs get made. Very happy with this announcement.

Yes very interesting isnt it on the Mustang 67 ATCC winner, it does look good but a shame it's sealed body resin though for the price of $300. I would have thought that they would have done it in diecast with opening parts for that price. I was thinking of pre ordering it when I saw the announcement till I saw and read it was sealed body resin for that price put me off instantly .

I do collect Ford ATCC winners but my theme is Falcon ATCC winners from 1993 till 2018 as that was when I first started following the Aussie Touring Car Championship Racing and I'm more a Falcon fan and follower than say Mustang or other Ford's but I do collect ther odd other Fords.

It would be interesting to hear from either Julian or Richard thoughts on the Championship winning Mustang as to why this model is being done in sealed body resin than say diecast with opening parts like other Mustang's in that shape have been before from other companies.
                                Last edited by biante2326; 18-01-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X