Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't specifically not answer your question. I just quoted Fordmad17's as he referred to me by name and that I would give a reason on the topic you brought up.

Without going into numbers and budgets, we weighed up the additional cost of opening the hatch on the ZB and went for it this time around. We also had the other factor of 2 competitors producing their own 1:18 ZB so wanted to do something to set ours apart. We're hoping it won't affect the pricing for the first batch or 2 but we may have to raise them slightly over time.
    If we produce the Mustang at some point then we would have to weigh up the decision again, but right now, it would probably have an opening hatch as well.

Comment

• Thanks Julian great to see just get the 888 1:18 cars contract happy to pay a little more for something with more features

Comment

• Julian---Will there be a Cam Waters/ David Russell #6 Monster Energy FG-X Falcon car from either the 2018 Bathurst 1000 or Sandown 500 in 1:18 or 1:43

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
          Julian---Will there be a Cam Waters/ David Russell #6 Monster Energy FG-X Falcon car from either the 2018 Bathurst 1000 or Sandown 500 in 1:18 or 1:43
          Won't be in 1/43 Blueduece58, as to this point Apex has only ever done the 1/18 with the Monster FGX to do with Monster as we know only wanting it in 1/18.

See what Julian says although I remember asking both Apex and Tickford Racing back in 2018 bout any possibly chance of the 2017 Waters/Stanaway #6 Sandown 500 winner being produced and got no plans to make it by both Apex and Tickford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
            I didn't specifically not answer your question. I just quoted Fordmad17's as he referred to me by name and that I would give a reason on the topic you brought up.

Without going into numbers and budgets, we weighed up the additional cost of opening the hatch on the ZB and went for it this time around. We also had the other factor of 2 competitors producing their own 1:18 ZB so wanted to do something to set ours apart. We're hoping it won't affect the pricing for the first batch or 2 but we may have to raise them slightly over time.
            If we produce the Mustang at some point then we would have to weigh up the decision again, but right now, it would probably have an opening hatch as well.
            Thanks, that is great news to hear, that you will be taking under consideration, I will be glad to start collecting them again, it has been too long.

Lets hope the other team(s) will see the light, jump ship and have their models done by you as well.

If possible do you think that the camo and Mustang Launch liveries might get done? Would like to add those to my collection as well.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by canuck617 View Post

Thanks, that is great news to hear, that you will be taking under consideration, I will be glad to start collecting them again, it has been too long.

Lets hope the other team(s) will see the light, jump ship and have their models done by you as well.

If possible do you think that the camo and Mustang Launch liveries might get done? Would like to add those to my collection as well.

Thanks in advance!

You may want to ask Authentic Collectables on that one as I have just seen a teaser video on Facebook that Tickford Racing have shared for the reveal for the Supercheap Auto Racing Mustang tomorrow and it shows the Authentic Collectables logo on the rear quarter panel to be making there model cars now which is more confusing

So it looks like Authentic Collectables will be making all of the Mustang's from 2018 onwards in DJRTP, Tickford Racing and 23 Red Racing..

Comment

• Hi Julian, have Biante lost the licensing to making the Tickford Racing cars this year as my previous post I have seen on Facebook a post by Tickford Racing shared by Supercheap Auto on the Livery reveal for the Mustang and I noticed Authentic Collectables logo on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

You may want to ask Authentic Collectables on that one as I have just seen a teaser video on Facebook that Tickford Racing have shared for the reveal for the Supercheap Auto Racing Mustang tomorrow and it shows the Authentic Collectables logo on the rear quarter panel to be making there model cars now which is more confusing

So it looks like Authentic Collectables will be making all of the Mustang's from 2018 onwards in DJRTP, Tickford Racing and 23 Red Racing..
                  Last edited by canuck617; 12-02-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Won't be in 1/43 Blueduece58, as to this point Apex has only ever done the 1/18 with the Monster FGX to do with Monster as we know only wanting it in 1/18.

See what Julian says although I remember asking both Apex and Tickford Racing back in 2018 bout any possibly chance of the 2017 Waters/Stanaway #6 Sandown 500 winner being produced and got no plans to make it by both Apex and Tickford.
                    It is really frustrating that Monster can be so anal with their logo. They have no problem having rallycross and motorcycles done with the Monster logo in 1:43. A few years back Biante a;so did the 2015 Walkinshaw HRT cars in 1:43 with the Monster logo on the roof. Now it looks like Authentic Collectables will be making the Mustangs. I am just glad that Biante/Apex made the final Winterbottom FG-X 1:18's with opening parts. The merry-go-round continues to turn....

Comment

• Originally posted by canuck617 View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-13-2-19-4-06-41-am-1200x800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	653751

From the livery reveal this morning you can see the Authentic Collectables logo above the Bosch decal and logo, and from what I read on a Facebook, that Authentic have said to a collector that they will doing very likely both the Camo and Ford Launch Mustangs in 1/18 hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

It is really frustrating that Monster can be so anal with their logo. They have no problem having rallycross and motorcycles done with the Monster logo in 1:43. A few years back Biante a;so did the 2015 Walkinshaw HRT cars in 1:43 with the Monster logo on the roof. Now it looks like Authentic Collectables will be making the Mustangs. I am just glad that Biante/Apex made the final Winterbottom FG-X 1:18's with opening parts. The merry-go-round continues to turn....
                        They are have look the above photo I posted on the Livery for the #55 Tickford Mostert Mustang, you can see the Authentic Collectables logo above the Bosch logo. Me too Im glad Biante announced the 4 FGXs and especially Frostys final FGX at Newcastle and also the Cobra livery as well in opening parts.

At least though with Authentic making all of the Mustangs means only one mould will be required for it so hopefully they will out by the end of the year but or early 2020 we will see.

Comment

They are have look the above photo I posted on the Livery for the #55 Tickford Mostert Mustang, you can see the Authentic Collectables logo above the Bosch logo. Me too Im glad Biante announced the 4 FGXs and especially Frostys final FGX at Newcastle and also the Cobra livery as well in opening parts.

At least though with Authentic making all of the Mustangs means only one mould will be required for it so hopefully they will out by the end of the year but or early 2020 we will see.
                          If they are making all the mustangs you would that they may have put out a special newsletter stating that fact, it is big for them?

Comment

• This also explains why Biante are only making the last few 2018 FG-Xs of Tickford, but can't revisit any of the earlier Pepsi 2015 FG-X models.

So for 2019, it looks like:

CC - RBHRT
                            AC - DJRTP, Tickford, Erebus
                            B - WAU, GRM, T18 (if same as 2018)
                            Unsure - KR, BJR

Comment

• BJR would be Authentic too as they doing some of their older VF's too.

Kelly would be Biante as no one else would make an Altima mold at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
                                This also explains why Biante are only making the last few 2018 FG-Xs of Tickford, but can't revisit any of the earlier Pepsi 2015 FG-X models.

So for 2019, it looks like:

CC - RBHRT
                                AC - DJRTP, Tickford, Erebus
                                B - WAU, GRM, T18 (if same as 2018)
                                Unsure - KR, BJR
                                Also MSR are Authentic as well and as are 23 red Racing as well so that would be

CC - RBHRT
                                AC - DJRTP, Tickford, Erebus, BJR, MSR and 23 red
                                B - WAU, GRM, T18 and KR (if same as 2018)

Your right Mark it does make sense now why they said they wont be doing any of the earlier Pepsi cars cause Biante dont have the licensing to do them only the 2018 FGXs that they just announced.

Comment

Working...
                                X