This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by viking View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG20190425092723.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.4 KB ID:	653902 [/QUOTE

Managed to snaffle one back in the day, from Laz's brother I think, Buick came from an Adelaide swap meet and Laz got me the Opel.]
    The GMP GTO in Impulse Blue is still available

Comment

• Question for Julian,
      will there be any possibility of releasing a first podium car for Anton or Andre from the last event? Would be good to see two Penrites released.

Comment

• Hey Julian, I have noticed that 1/18 Bathurst 1986 Perkins VK and the Bathurst 1987 Grice VL have disappeared from the future release section, have they been canceled?
        Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
          Question for Julian,
          will there be any possibility of releasing a first podium car for Anton or Andre from the last event? Would be good to see two Penrites released.
          Nissan orders are extremely low in general so we're not sure just yet on whether we'll be announcing more.
          Can't comment on the Penrite cars as we don't have an arrangement with them at this stage. Nice suggestion though.

Originally posted by SS Mick View Post
          Hey Julian, I have noticed that 1/18 Bathurst 1986 Perkins VK and the Bathurst 1987 Grice VL have disappeared from the future release section, have they been canceled?
          Thanks in advance
          They haven't been officially cancelled yet. They just aren't coming anytime soon and with some important parts missing from the tooling it will be a while (if at all) until they're back in development.

Comment

• Hi Julian, is the Kelly/Jacobson Bathurst car still looking good for minimum orders?

I would expect it to be the one that would do quite well, it been a retro livery and the last "offical" factory Nissan entry at Bathurst... Probbaly ever...

(May I suggest they be done in resin? the real ones were a bit top heavy...)

Comment

• Hi Julian, just wanted to say the GTS-R models with opening parts look fantastic and if you make one in Slipstream blue then I'll be your first preorder!

Comment

• Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                Hi Julian, is the Kelly/Jacobson Bathurst car still looking good for minimum orders?

I would expect it to be the one that would do quite well, it been a retro livery and the last "offical" factory Nissan entry at Bathurst... Probbaly ever...

(May I suggest they be done in resin? the real ones were a bit top heavy...)
                We're trying to find a way to get the Nissans made at the moment however the orders are very low. I don't think one of them has over 150 orders.
                I'm hopeful at the moment but I don't want to promise anything until the models are actually here!
                If they're made then they'll still be in closed diecast.

Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
                Hi Julian, just wanted to say the GTS-R models with opening parts look fantastic and if you make one in Slipstream blue then I'll be your first preorder!
                Glad you like them. We've been working on these for well over a year so it's nice to see the first decorated prototypes. Still a lot of work to do though.
                We would love to add other colours in the future but we'll be concentrating on getting these 2 correct first.

Comment

• The May Announcements are live guys. I'm sure most of you have already seen them but will post them up again here for reference.

B182817C 1:18 HSV GTSR W1 Light My Fire

B182917B 1:18 HSV GTSR Spitfire

BR18601A 1:18 Project Sandman Tribute Edition

A73406 1:18 Holden HG Monaro Street Machine "Phantom"- Chrome Mist

A72787 1:18 Ford XA Falcon GT Sedan Blaze Blue

BR43601A 1:43 Project Sandman Tribute Edition

Comment

• Reckons I'll have to get my favourite Meltonite to supply me with an 18 scale Sandman tribute if he doesn't mind.

Comment

• Reckon I'll go the w1 also

Comment

• So with the 1/43 sandman would that mean there is a 1/43 VF ute mold ?

Comment

• Just a suggestion for the Apex FPV GT Mold, how about making the 2011 GT Black Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by adhowie View Post
                            So with the 1/43 sandman would that mean there is a 1/43 VF ute mold ?
                            The Sandman is a completely unique model and if we were to do a VF ute, there's not much we could use from it.

Originally posted by Socony View Post
                            Just a suggestion for the Apex FPV GT Mold, how about making the 2011 GT Black Edition.
                            Great suggestion. There will be other GT's to come from that tooling so we'll pop that on the list.

Comment

• The latest Biante newsletter said that the blue VF Clubsport and green VF Maloo would be the last VF's produced. Does that mean there is no chance of a Heron White VF Clubsport in the future?

Comment

• Originally posted by V8SS View Post
                                The latest Biante newsletter said that the blue VF Clubsport and green VF Maloo would be the last VF's produced. Does that mean there is no chance of a Heron White VF Clubsport in the future?
                                They're just the last of this batch. We'll eventually do some more however they will be at least a year or 2 away.

Comment

Working...
                                X