Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats happened to the Expo CAT Falcon.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
      Whats happened to the Expo CAT Falcon.
      I believe they have left China

Comment

• Originally posted by vywgn View Post
        Out of curiosity Julian, when do you expect to see the 1:18 Holden first and last Commodore twin set released, will the vf have the 'last car' banner like the 1:12 version and any images of the planned box they will come in
        In production now and we're hoping for a late July release at this stage. The 1:18 will have the sign. Packaging is coming along very nicely. Sneak peek below of the latest mock up (Ignore the black models)

Click image for larger version

Name:	B182717A Packaging mock up.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	654006

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
        Whats happened to the Expo CAT Falcon.
        Production has finished but we're waiting for dispatch now. Hoping to sneak these into June but will most likely be July now.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Julian , case looks great
          Last edited by vywgn; 06-06-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Julian

Comment

• Hi Julian
              i noticed in the Just Holdens Magazine theres an add for the 1983 Bathurst Winner under Product Code Biante A87965 Scale 1/18
              has this been announced on the site or is an error
              cheers Josh

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like the Classic Carlectables release. Otherwise that is quite the scoop for Just Holdens!!

Comment

• I'm going with error as that product number is for the 79 Sandown A9X torana

Comment

• Yep, definitely an error guys. Not our model!

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Any final update on the ELs please, will we still see them in June or is it looking like July now thanks.

Comment

• Hello Julian,

When please will this months General Biante/Apex Replicas June Announcements be available thanks?

Comment

• Later in July now for the EL's.

New announcements should be out early next week.

Comment

• Yes, yes and triple yes for the John Bowe #18 Sierra. Iíve been wanting, pleading and hoping that one of these would get made. Thanks very much Biante itís absolutely made my day. Youíll have my pre order later when I get home.
                              You canít think about the DJR Shell Sierras without thinking of Dick Johnson and John Bowe!!

Comment

• I haven't posted in ages but thanks Biante for finally making a Bowe #18 Sierra!!! Will pre-order through my local guy as soon as he lists it. I remember seeing the 1989 round at Amaroo when I was 9 years old at my uncle's joint. Fell in love with Sierras (and Amaroo) on that day. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X