X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Brock 1990 ATCC Sierra

Comment

• Won't be a Brock version as he won his last race in 1997.

Johnson won his last in I think 1995

Moffat didn't win a race in Aus in a Sierra

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
        Won't be a Brock version as he won his last race in 1997.

does the Eggenberger Sierra count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
          Won't be a Brock version as he won his last race in 1997.

Moffat won the 1988 Sandown 500 in a Sierra which was his last win in Oz (he won a race in Japan in 89 in a Sierra) so Iím guessing itís the Sandown car.

I was hoping for the 1989 Andrew Miedecke Sierra he totalled at Lakeside but the Moffat one would probably sell better.

Comment

• Your right, totally forgot about the Sandown win. That does sound like the more likely model being made.

Shame as the Caltex car would be a more striking looking model. Their liveries over the years were always great.

Comment

• Well ok. I was thinking last win in a Sierra..... But it will be a Brock, Johnson or Moffat car . Moffat car makes sense because they have been doing Sundown 500 winners of late.
              Last edited by fordmad17; 12-07-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• I hope it is the Bond last win Caltex car as it's a much more striking model than the ANZ Moffat sandown winner. Anyway another sierra will be good.

Comment

• Julian--Any update on when the 2018 Mark Winterbottom Bathurst & Newcastle 1:18's will arrive....

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

A certain famous driver's last win in Aus

We jumped the gun a little early again with these. They were supposed to be in a container leaving yesterday but got word late last night that they didn't make it. They should now be arriving mid to late Aug although I don't want to guarantee anything. Every time I get told they're finished, they are then delayed again. Extremely frustrating.

It's come out very well. It's a shame we couldn't show the packaging earlier as it really gives it more impact.

Thanks Julian for the update on the DJR EL, got excited when I saw it pop up in the in transit for a minute and thought may be July. But all good will still be happy to wait till next month hopefully as you said barring anymore delay, is the John Bowe CAT EL Expo model coming at the same time as the DJR EL? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                      Julian--Any update on when the 2018 Mark Winterbottom Bathurst & Newcastle 1:18's will arrive....
                      Late August/September is the latest ETA.

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                      Thanks Julian for the update on the DJR EL, got excited when I saw it pop up in the in transit for a minute and thought may be July. But all good will still be happy to wait till next month hopefully as you said barring anymore delay, is the John Bowe CAT EL Expo model coming at the same time as the DJR EL? Thanks
                      Both arriving in the same container. As of right now, they should be arriving second half of August.

Comment

Both arriving in the same container. As of right now, they should be arriving second half of August.

Cool Julian thanks for update, happy days looking forward to both ELs next month and also the Winterbottom Tickford FGXs as well. How bout the Mostert/Owen #55 Sandown Retro '04 Livery FGX will that be be the same time as the Winterbottom FGXs or before thanks
                        Last edited by biante2326; 19-07-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Hi Julian :

Any chance you have an estimate on when we might see the Craig Lowndes "Last Full Time Drive" Gold livery 1:12 ? [ B12H18E ]

It would be amazing IF You could get this out before the CC 1:18 > They seem to be just putting it back & back !!??

But I guess the next Lowndes 1:12 will either be his 2018 ZB Season Car ( Tasmania Win ) Or his 2018 ZB Bathurst Winner :::

Thanks

Comment

Julian--Thank you for the quick reply. Cheers....

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                              Cool Julian thanks for update, happy days looking forward to both ELs next month and also the Winterbottom Tickford FGXs as well. How bout the Mostert/Owen #55 Sandown Retro '04 Livery FGX will that be be the same time as the Winterbottom FGXs or before thanks
                              At this stage all the TIckford cars will be released at the same time. Just depends on container ETA's.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                              Hi Julian :

Any chance you have an estimate on when we might see the Craig Lowndes "Last Full Time Drive" Gold livery 1:12 ? [ B12H18E ]

It would be amazing IF You could get this out before the CC 1:18 > They seem to be just putting it back & back !!??

But I guess the next Lowndes 1:12 will either be his 2018 ZB Season Car ( Tasmania Win ) Or his 2018 ZB Bathurst Winner :::

Thanks
                              Would love to get this out asap but it's a very difficult livery to get right. We've only just received the prototype (images up on the website now). Realistically I would still expect it in Q4 this year.

Comment

• Julian, just noticed on the updated Johnson EL pictures that the flags next to the names on the rear windows are all upside down. Were any other cars photographed to know if this is a one off?

Comment

Working...
                                X