X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should be sorted for release Pug

Comment

• Good to hear Julian, didn't want them to an issue for you guys after they got delivered.

Comment

• Hi Julian,

What please will be the next week Biante release or the next 2 weeks releases and when will we see the August month announcements thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

At this stage all the TIckford cars will be released at the same time. Just depends on container ETA's.
          Julian does that include the 1:43's or will they be arriving later....

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
            Hi Julian,

What please will be the next week Biante release or the next 2 weeks releases and when will we see the August month announcements thanks
            Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

Julian does that include the 1:43's or will they be arriving later....
            This weeks releases are in the news section now. Then the next 2 weeks after that should be the 1:18 Holden twin set and the Tickford FGX's in both scales.
            I'm not sure on the August announcements just yet but they are being worked on as we speak.

Comment

This weeks releases are in the news section now. Then the next 2 weeks after that should be the 1:18 Holden twin set and the Tickford FGX's in both scales.
              I'm not sure on the August announcements just yet but they are being worked on as we speak.
              Thanks Julian for the update, looking forward to the Tickford FGXs soon, how about the Bowe Cat Expo EL and Johnson EL where do they fit in are they now an early September release or will the CAT Expo EL be out by the end of August also?

Comment

• Hi julian

any new 1 43 bathurst winners from the 80's or 90's on the horizon?

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Any updates please on the Apex Replicas Seton and Jones EFs, are they still on target for the end of the year thanks.

Comment

• EL's are due in September currently. Should know more in a couple of weeks.

No 43rd Bathurst Winners in the pipeline right at this second but there's a few on our radar.

EF's are at a new factory now and work on them is progressing. Hoping to have new samples soon and then we can start production. It's more likely that they will slip into Q1 next year.

Comment

EL's are due in September currently. Should know more in a couple of weeks.

No 43rd Bathurst Winners in the pipeline right at this second but there's a few on our radar.

EF's are at a new factory now and work on them is progressing. Hoping to have new samples soon and then we can start production. It's more likely that they will slip into Q1 next year.
                      Awesome thanks Julian for the update on the ELs, please can you send me a PM in a couple of weeks when you know more on when in September they will be out so I have an idea as I have those plus the FGXS from you guys and Authentic Collectables coming also within September so I can further budget for them all.

Also good news on the EFs that they are at a new factory, hopefully fingers crossed the samples are too your standard so they can go into production soon and there's no further delays again as they are long overdue as I've mentioned before especially the Seton EF been waiting an eternity for it.

Finally do you have any update on the Nicky Hayden tribute bike from Minichamps, I have it on preorder on the Apex Replicas website for a co worker who is a Motorcycle and MotoGP fan so I can give him another update thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X