This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
    Both 43rd ZB's and Nissans are in production as we speak. Delivery should be in October at this stage.
    Julian---Thanks for the update. Hopefully they don't all come in at one time (9 ZB's, 4 Nissan's) and are spread out a little.

Comment

• Looking forward to getting the 2018 WAU Bathurst ZB. Hopefully Biante do a better job of the chrome the CC did with the Lowndes farewell car.

Comment

• Is Biante gonna to make the Rossi/Hinchcliffe Holden since the logo is on the side.

Comment

• Hi, Julian > I can see in the "In Transit" section the Craig Lowndes 1:12 Season Car is on its way > Will this be out to the shops before or after Bathurst ?

Can you give any updates on how the Gold "Last Race" ( Newcastle Race ) 1:12 is coming along ? Looking at the pictures online, its going to be SO much better looking than the 1:18 from the other company.

But, I guess after the Season 1:12 Car, the obvious next release would be the Bathurst Winner in 1:12.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Is Biante gonna to make the Rossi/Hinchcliffe Holden since the logo is on the side.
            We will wait until after the enduro's before announcing the next range of Supercars.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
            Hi, Julian > I can see in the "In Transit" section the Craig Lowndes 1:12 Season Car is on its way > Will this be out to the shops before or after Bathurst ?

Can you give any updates on how the Gold "Last Race" ( Newcastle Race ) 1:12 is coming along ? Looking at the pictures online, its going to be SO much better looking than the 1:18 from the other company.

But, I guess after the Season 1:12 Car, the obvious next release would be the Bathurst Winner in 1:12.

Thanks
            Some units of the 1:12 Lowndes 2018 season car might reach shops before Bathurst but the main release will be the week after.
            The Bathurst Winner will then be late Oct/Early Nov, with the last race car in Dec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
              Both 43rd ZB's and Nissans are in production as we speak. Delivery should be in October at this stage.
              Julian----Will they be arriving in early or late October....Cheers

Comment

• Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

But, I better start saving for the next 2 1:12's > Keen for the Gold Newcastle livery one :-)

Has there been any thought on doing other 1:12's ?
                For example, How good would Brocky's 1979 A9X look in 1:12 Or his '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore ::

Lets hope for a Great Race this weekend - I'm at the stage where I don't care who wins - Just as long as its a great Race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                  Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

But, I better start saving for the next 2 1:12's > Keen for the Gold Newcastle livery one :-)

Has there been any thought on doing other 1:12's ?
                  For example, How good would Brocky's 1979 A9X look in 1:12 Or his '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore ::

Lets hope for a Great Race this weekend - I'm at the stage where I don't care who wins - Just as long as its a great Race.
                  I would love and Brock A9X or VK in this

Comment

Working...
                  X