This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
    Both 43rd ZB's and Nissans are in production as we speak. Delivery should be in October at this stage.
    Julian---Thanks for the update. Hopefully they don't all come in at one time (9 ZB's, 4 Nissan's) and are spread out a little.

Comment

• Looking forward to getting the 2018 WAU Bathurst ZB. Hopefully Biante do a better job of the chrome the CC did with the Lowndes farewell car.

Comment

• Is Biante gonna to make the Rossi/Hinchcliffe Holden since the logo is on the side.

Comment

• Hi, Julian > I can see in the "In Transit" section the Craig Lowndes 1:12 Season Car is on its way > Will this be out to the shops before or after Bathurst ?

Can you give any updates on how the Gold "Last Race" ( Newcastle Race ) 1:12 is coming along ? Looking at the pictures online, its going to be SO much better looking than the 1:18 from the other company.

But, I guess after the Season 1:12 Car, the obvious next release would be the Bathurst Winner in 1:12.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Is Biante gonna to make the Rossi/Hinchcliffe Holden since the logo is on the side.
            We will wait until after the enduro's before announcing the next range of Supercars.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
            Hi, Julian > I can see in the "In Transit" section the Craig Lowndes 1:12 Season Car is on its way > Will this be out to the shops before or after Bathurst ?

Can you give any updates on how the Gold "Last Race" ( Newcastle Race ) 1:12 is coming along ? Looking at the pictures online, its going to be SO much better looking than the 1:18 from the other company.

But, I guess after the Season 1:12 Car, the obvious next release would be the Bathurst Winner in 1:12.

Thanks
            Some units of the 1:12 Lowndes 2018 season car might reach shops before Bathurst but the main release will be the week after.
            The Bathurst Winner will then be late Oct/Early Nov, with the last race car in Dec.

Comment

Both 43rd ZB's and Nissans are in production as we speak. Delivery should be in October at this stage.
              Julian----Will they be arriving in early or late October....Cheers

Comment

• Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

But, I better start saving for the next 2 1:12's > Keen for the Gold Newcastle livery one :-)

Has there been any thought on doing other 1:12's ?
                For example, How good would Brocky's 1979 A9X look in 1:12 Or his '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore ::

Lets hope for a Great Race this weekend - I'm at the stage where I don't care who wins - Just as long as its a great Race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                  Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

But, I better start saving for the next 2 1:12's > Keen for the Gold Newcastle livery one :-)

For example, How good would Brocky's 1979 A9X look in 1:12 Or his '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore ::

Lets hope for a Great Race this weekend - I'm at the stage where I don't care who wins - Just as long as its a great Race.
                  I would love and Brock A9X or VK in this

Comment

• double post

Comment

• Richard--With Kelly Racing confirming they are moving to the Mustang for 2020 will that be the end of Apex Replicas making Supercars....

Julian---Also what is the word on the 2018 Holden ZB and Nissan Altima 1:43's. Are they still going to start arriving this month????

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

Julian----Will they be arriving in early or late October....Cheers
                        ZB's will be late Oct/early Nov, and Nissans will likely be Dec now due to a delay unfortunately.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                        Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

There has been some ideas thrown around for other 1:12 scale models but not much movement just yet. I'd say you'll see them at some point in the future though.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                        Richard--With Kelly Racing confirming they are moving to the Mustang for 2020 will that be the end of Apex Replicas making Supercars....

Julian---Also what is the word on the 2018 Holden ZB and Nissan Altima 1:43's. Are they still going to start arriving this month????
                        Yep, no more Apex Nissans from 2020 onwards.

With the 43rds, see above.

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Any further update please on the Seton and Jones EFs since your last update now that the 2 ELs are now out and released, will it still be Qtr 1 2020 at this stage or is there a possible chance they may be out before the end of the year thanks.

Comment

• Hi Julian, any thoughts on if you’ll be making the red bull 2019 Bathurst cars in 1/12?

Cheers Josh

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                              Hi Julian,

Any further update please on the Seton and Jones EFs since your last update now that the 2 ELs are now out and released, will it still be Qtr 1 2020 at this stage or is there a possible chance they may be out before the end of the year thanks.
                              We should get the samples from the new factory within the next week. Once these are examined and approved, then production will start. I'm hoping we can sneak them in for production before the Chinese New Year for a Q1 release but it'll be touch and go. If they don't make it then they'll arrive Q2.

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
                              Hi Julian, any thoughts on if you’ll be making the red bull 2019 Bathurst cars in 1/12?

Cheers Josh
                              They should definitely be happening. Look for an announcement within the next week or 2.

Comment

We should get the samples from the new factory within the next week. Once these are examined and approved, then production will start. I'm hoping we can sneak them in for production before the Chinese New Year for a Q1 release but it'll be touch and go. If they don't make it then they'll arrive Q2.

They should definitely be happening. Look for an announcement within the next week or 2.
                                Great thanks Julian

Comment

Working...
                                X