Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Julian---Is this 2018 1:43 still going to be made:

    B43H18N James Golding/Richard Muscat #34 Wilson Security Black Retro GRM Racing VF Commodore 2018 Sandown 500

    Cheers....

    Comment


    • Sure is. It's just coming down in the next container.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        Sure is. It's just coming down in the next container.
        Now that Biante has released the Pukekohe & Bathurst Livery's when will they announce what Sandown Liveries will be made and in what scales?????
        Last edited by blueduece58; 09-11-2019, 06:29 AM.

        Comment


        • They will probably be announced after the season has finished, either later this year or earlier next year.

          Comment


          • Julian are there any more 1/64s in the pipeline other than the ones on the website already .

            Comment


            • Richard---Are the 1:43 2018 Nissan's still on track for next month. Also will there be any 2019 Nissan's done. Any chance of going back and making the 2015-2017 Nissan cars that weren't produced....Cheers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SS Mick View Post
                Julian are there any more 1/64s in the pipeline other than the ones on the website already .
                Not at the moment sorry.

                Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                Richard---Are the 1:43 2018 Nissan's still on track for next month. Also will there be any 2019 Nissan's done. Any chance of going back and making the 2015-2017 Nissan cars that weren't produced....Cheers
                The 2018 cars will probably arrive in Jan at this stage. There has been a small delay in production.
                No 2019 versions are planned at this point.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                  The 2018 cars will probably arrive in Jan at this stage. There has been a small delay in production.
                  No 2019 versions are planned at this point.
                  Julian will there be any 2019 1:43 ZB's arriving before Christmas or will the next batch be after the 1st of the year....Cheers

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                    The 2018 cars will probably arrive in Jan at this stage. There has been a small delay in production.
                    No 2019 versions are planned at this point.
                    Julian will there be any 2019 1:43 ZB's arriving before Christmas or will the next batch be after the 1st of the year....Cheers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

                      Julian will there be any 2019 1:43 ZB's arriving before Christmas or will the next batch be after the 1st of the year....Cheers
                      Highly unlikely we'll get any 2019 cars before the end of the year except for the 1:12 Red Bull cars sorry.

                      Comment


                      • Also need to let all you guys know that this will be my last week at Biante.
                        It's been a thoroughly enjoyable 12 years for the most part and I'm very thankful for the experiences and friendships I've gathered along the way.
                        I'll still remain in the hobby as an occasional collector but it's time for a change of direction professionally.
                        In regards to the forum, it's been fun interacting with all you gents on here over the years and meeting a few of you in person. Thanks for being so patient waiting for answers and generally just being good blokes
                        Cheers!

                        Comment


                        • Good luck Julian, we really appreciate all the time and effort you have given to us over the years, over a decade for some of us. It was great to finally meet in person a few years ago. Have a great Chrissy and new year and i wish you all the best for your new endevour. I assume you are starting another model car company
                          cheers, Ken

                          Comment


                          • All the best for the future Julian, I hope your successor is as good as you have been

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

                              Highly unlikely we'll get any 2019 cars before the end of the year except for the 1:12 Red Bull cars sorry.
                              Julian---Thanks for the quick reply. That actually works out fine for me after the last batch that was released. Between Biante and Authentics it was 12-1:43 and 2- 1:64's, plus a Spark 1:43....Cheers

                              Comment


                              • Julian---All the best in your new chosen field. It has been a pleasure talking back and forth with you. Thanks for putting up with us for so long. Happy Holidays.....Cheers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X