Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys. Really appreciated those kind words.

To answer your question, Ken. I'm definitely not following on from my predecessors and starting a new model car company. I'd rather not die young from the stress thanks! It was great to meet you last year too though

Comment

• Good luck with the future Julian. It was great to finally meet you at the last Expo. Thanks for all your help with questions. Cheers Drew

Comment

• Julian. thanks for all your work and effort. may your future be prosperous for you and family..cheers dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
          Also need to let all you guys know that this will be my last week at Biante.
          It's been a thoroughly enjoyable 12 years for the most part and I'm very thankful for the experiences and friendships I've gathered along the way.
          I'll still remain in the hobby as an occasional collector but it's time for a change of direction professionally.
          In regards to the forum, it's been fun interacting with all you gents on here over the years and meeting a few of you in person. Thanks for being so patient waiting for answers and generally just being good blokes
          Cheers!
          Thanks Julian for all your help and time over the years in answering all our questions in regards to model updates and releases but sad to hear you are leaving. Good luck and all the best for the future, hopefully we will still see you on the forum as a collector occasionally.

Who will be the person we can ask now for model updates after you go and finally before you go any last update on the Seton and Jones EFs.
          Last edited by biante2326; 04-12-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Good luck with the future Julian. It was great to finally meet you at the last Expo. Thanks for all your help with questions. Cheers Drew
            Thanks Drew. Was great meeting you too mate.

Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
            Julian. thanks for all your work and effort. may your future be prosperous for you and family..cheers dave
            Cheers Dave, appreciate that!

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Thanks Julian for all your help and time over the years in answering all our questions in regards to model updates and releases but sad to hear you are leaving. Good luck and all the best for the future, hopefully we will still see you on the forum as a collector occasionally.

Who will be the person we can ask now for model updates after you go and finally before you go any last update on the Seton and Jones EFs.
            Now worries at all. I think Rich will be keeping an occasional eye on the forum now so he might be able to help you guys with info.
            The EF's have just started production again so we have everything crossed we can get them finished before the Chinese New Year but it will be touch and go.

Comment

• Hi Julian >> Only just saw your post about this being your last week >> Sorry to hear your leaving :: You've always been so helpful to us collectors - even when we get a bit too passionate about our hobby !!

I Guess IF you see this - Can I ask a last question > The White VK HDT Commodore 1:18, Will the shops see this before Christmas ? IT is almost the exact car I used to own ( same body kit etc ). IF yes, I hope the shop I deal with gets it - because its only just got the triple 8 12hr Mercedes & it was released weeks ago ??

Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Working...
              X