This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minno View Post
    Ordered a model over a week ago from Biante, hasnít shipped and canít get an answer to an email. Are they all on holiday?
    Turns out I was using the wrong email addy because ďI are read badĒ

Comment

• Pretty good new announcements today. Should be something for most. Really happy with The FPV GT R spec in Kinetic Blue & the Polar white XB Sedan.

Comment

• I agree Socony saw all the announcements today, nothing there for me unfortunately for my themes in all those but should be for others and good they are doing the FPV GT R Spec in Kinetic and another color in the XB GT Sedan.

Comment

• Well biante2326 I think there might be something for your themes in the new announcements from another company later this week.

Comment

• These fit into those themes biante2326??

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
              These fit into those themes biante2326??
              Hi Socony, yes am happy saw there announcements it's good that they are doing the Group C Nissan Bluebird of George Fury as that's been a model that has been asked for years by collectors to be done even though it's in sealed body resin it's the only way they said economically it can be being only 1 mould..

Will be pre ordering the Winterbottom 2016 car for sure so now I can sell my Apex version, the Shell cars I'm still sitting on the fence for pre ordering those as it's only the Shell Pecten logo that's retro the base livery this was the same as there 2017 season cars, though I might get Scotty's car as I have the Mostert 2017 Supercheap Auto retro that was 3rd and they are doing the PRA/Tickford Waters/Stanaway Sandown winner which I have pre ordered so that would be the 2017 Sandown 500 Ford 1-2-3 finish
              Last edited by biante2326; 20-06-2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• I agree with you there mate. Itís excellent they are making the George Fury Bluebird. I hope itís a popular model. I am thinking of doing the same with my 2016 frosty car. Because the new one has opening parts and because itís of the Auckland round which appeals to us kiwis. Iím getting both Shell cars while it was only the pecan I liked it and thought it looked cool . I too have the Waters winning Sandown car on pre order.
                By the way I asked them last week if they would make the frosty 2015 Sandown winner as well as the Milwaukee tools retro FG-X and was told it is likely. So hopefully in time.

Comment

• Anybody seen the cc eh ute yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                    I agree with you there mate. Itís excellent they are making the George Fury Bluebird. I hope itís a popular model. I am thinking of doing the same with my 2016 frosty car. Because the new one has opening parts and because itís of the Auckland round which appeals to us kiwis. Iím getting both Shell cars while it was only the pecan I liked it and thought it looked cool . I too have the Waters winning Sandown car on pre order.
                    By the way I asked them last week if they would make the frosty 2015 Sandown winner as well as the Milwaukee tools retro FG-X and was told it is likely. So hopefully in time.
                    I reckon it will be very popular the Bluebird Group C model mate, as its the first time it's ever been done in 1/18th. Not something I would pre order as doesn't fit my themes and I'm solely a Ford collector but I'm sure there will be others who will order it.

That's what I thought straight away when I saw they were doing Frostys 2016 #1 FGX replacing the Apex version as this will have the opening tooling and it's also I agree based on his win at
                    Auckland.

Great that you have got the 2017 Waters/Stanaway Sandown winner on order too, be good to have the Monster Energy FGX with
                    the opening tooling as well and also the 2017 DJRTP retros. The Shell retro Pecten logo does look cool.

Me too Ive been asking them if they are going to make anymore
                    FGXs or announce more on older Tickford/Prodrive ones now they are their model car supplier and got told yes more than likely.

That sounds good on the Milwaukee Tools 2018 FGX retro livery, hope they announce that one in the future.

The ones I asked were Frostys 2015 Sandown winner, Thomas Randles Dunlop Super 2 Skye Sands Falcon FGX #5 2018 and the Stanaway/Owen #56 Rabble club FGX 2018 Bathurst 1000 car with the Falcon Bird of prey tribute that Biante announced then cancelled so I hope they try and make it.

Comment

• I have pre-ordered the Fury Bluebird. I have been waiting for this car for years.

Comment

• Nice one Ken, should be a very popular model the Bluebird I reckon be interesting to see in the end how many they make.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
                          Anybody seen the cc eh ute yet?
                          there you go Viking, just seen this on Gateway Models Ebay page looks like a nice model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	654718Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	654719

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

there you go Viking, just seen this on Gateway Models Ebay page looks like a nice model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	654718Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	654719
                            Woo Hoo!!!!

Comment

• I dig the visor on the windscreen

Comment

• Well if Biante are looking for a good Percat car to make this year i reckon last weekends car is a perfect choice. Dunlop clour scheme (they always look good), race winner and Biante plastered across the windscreen. Lansvale Smash on the bonnet is cool as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X