This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks newsletter

The weekly newsletter has just been sent out which includes this Fridays HSV Y Series GTS release, and a very special announcement for the Possum Bourne fans from Sun Star.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Newsletter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	572077http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...=534ce41438&e=

Comment

Hi Julian Are you considering doing more of the 2nd and 3rd place Bathurst cars. One being the Roberts/Holden HK.. Also great to see the interaction again as its just like it used to be...Cheers Drew

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
        Hi Julian Are you considering doing more of the 2nd and 3rd place Bathurst cars. One being the Roberts/Holden HK.. Also great to see the interaction again as its just like it used to be...Cheers Drew
        Hi Drew
        Yes we have got a few Bathurst podium finishers on the radar. The Roberts 3rd place HK is a possibility, but there's a pretty well known VN that might be a good chance of getting made in the future.

Comment

Mmmm, Is that the Grice/Percy VN.

Comment

A Pro Duct car .

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
              Mmmm, Is that the Grice/Percy VN.
              ohh, wouldn't mind that one.

Comment

Gardner/Moore Strathfield Car Radios VN maybe?

Comment

I would be grateful for anything but a Brock VN. I am purposely not buying the Brock one in the hopes that another one will be made. I was thinking the Strathfields car.

Comment

The only reason I said the Grice / Percy VN was because I was asking about Bathurst podium cars and I think that was the only VN to finish with a Bathurst podium

Comment

Here is the list I come up with. The VN Commodore had a short run...

#16 Percy/Grice
                      #05 Brock/Miedecke
                      #27 Finnigan/Leeds
                      #3 Reed/Ashby
                      #22 Moore/Delcourt/McKay
                      #7 Jones/Crompton
                      #11 Perkins/Mezera
                      #33 Pearson/Stewart
                      #32 Tindal/Stewart

#55 Miedecke/Dunstan
                      #27 Finnigan/Rogers
                      #42 Moore/Gardner
                      #3 Ashby/Reed

Comment

A Reed/Ashby car would be good. I'd get one of them.

Comment

I would buy a Lansvale car in a heartbeat if someone would make one. Be it either type of VL, VN, VP, or early VS days. We lived in Lansvale as the team started up and would later by chance end up knowing someone in the team so would get to sit in the cars as kids and as big kids! So I have fond memories of those cars.

Comment

There's quite a few VN's we have in mind. The second road and race cars will probably be announced sometime after the Brock car is delivered. These 2 should please the majority of collectors. The race car is not a Brock car btw...
                            A positive note as well is that the factory we're developing them with has smaller minimum order quantities than we're used too (less than 1000). So the likely hood of some of the privateer cars being made isn't out of the realm of possibility

Comment

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                              I would buy a Lansvale car in a heartbeat if someone would make one. Be it either type of VL, VN, VP, or early VS days.
                              Ditto & why stop at 1 version. I think alot of people say they would buy them anytime its brought up on here, surprised none have been done yet.

Comment

HSV Y Series GTS in Sting Red

This is now available on the website for anyone who's interested. A particular favourite car of mine as it was the last 'hero' engined HSV GTS until the recently announced Gen F. Now 10 years old if you can believe it!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	14849_A72532_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	572079http://www.biante.com.au/product_14849.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X