This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkHM View Post
    Sorry I was incorrect, the Brock organisation built a Maverick when he was building Fords. I have never seen or read about a Jackaroo thoough, except the Safari machines he raced in 1990s.
    I never knew he done the Maverick...it would be a rare beast like the Jackeroo.

HDT337

Comment

• Not sure that Biante would do something as obscure as the Jackeroo etc???
      Couldn't see it being a huge seller. I'd rather a triple set of the Repco Round Aust Trial winning HDT Commodores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Not sure that Biante would do something as obscure as the Jackeroo etc???
        Couldn't see it being a huge seller. I'd rather a triple set of the Repco Round Aust Trial winning HDT Commodores.
        I think the jackaroo was an isuzu so it probably has already been done by minichamps or someone.

Comment

• May New Announcements are live guys! Images are direct links to the newsletter and models.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEWSLETTER-WEB-GRAPHIC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	572418

Name:	24807_BR43602B_01.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	572419Click image for larger version

Name:	25663_A72881_01.jpg
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	572420Click image for larger version

Name:	25662_A87866_01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	572421

Name:	25661_A73447_01.jpg
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	572422Click image for larger version

Name:	25660_A71512_01.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	572423

Comment

• Think I'll be getting the Brabham car for sure.

Comment

• Hey Julian,
              Apologies if this has been ask previously ,
              with the upcoming vf supercars will you be releasing the plain colour version as in the past, so we don't have to buy that other rubbish on the market and we can do our own donor cars and perhaps do a better job on team cars that you have'nt got contracts for.

cheers,
              skaife92

Comment

• We're definitely going to look into it Skaife92. A plain body VF and Erebus would look pretty cool.

Originally posted by skaife92 View Post
                Hey Julian,
                Apologies if this has been ask previously ,
                with the upcoming vf supercars will you be releasing the plain colour version as in the past, so we don't have to buy that other rubbish on the market and we can do our own donor cars and perhaps do a better job on team cars that you have'nt got contracts for.

cheers,
                skaife92

Comment

• Well your 2014 Erebus models will basically be plain body car already Julian

Comment

• Julian,

With models like Bathurst and Championship Winners, why cant you do the cars you don't have a contract for and call them something different, like CC has done in the past.

I know its an obvious answer, but is there any way around it to avoid legal issues.

I think a few of us would like to continue our Bathurst collections etc with quality Biante cars, not crap.

HDT337

Comment

• Originally posted by HDT337 View Post
                      Julian,

With models like Bathurst and Championship Winners, why cant you do the cars you don't have a contract for and call them something different, like CC has done in the past.

I know its an obvious answer, but is there any way around it to avoid legal issues.

I think a few of us would like to continue our Bathurst collections etc with quality Biante cars, not crap.

HDT337

AMEN to that even just series cars missing a few years now and the best liveried ones to very disappointing

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                        May New Announcements are live guys! Images are direct links to the newsletter and models.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9190[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9191[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9193[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9195[/ATTACH]
                        Im looking forward to the Cenovis EB 1996 version, be good to add a different EB Falcon to the Peter Jackson and Shell EB's

Comment

• Thanks Julian , cheers for the reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDT337 View Post
                            Julian,

HDT337
                            There's not really a way around this that doesn't lower our colours. We like to stick to our licensing agreements and with CC currently having the more successful teams at the moment our hands are tied sorry guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                              There's not really a way around this that doesn't lower our colours. We like to stick to our licensing agreements and with CC currently having the more successful teams at the moment our hands are tied sorry guys.
                              Its a bugger for you guys and also a bugger for us HRT collectors also, this will be 2 seasons in a row that will be missing now because I refuse to buy over priced incorrect so called plastic replications of my favourite team and it is killing me as I'm loving their livery's at present. Just so wish the teams would stand up and look elsewhere as I know there are a lot of unhappy fans out there.

Comment

• Hey Julian,

Do you have an e.t.a please when we will see the 1/43 XA Bathurst winner and the 1/43 EB Falcons of Johnson,Seton and the Cenovis one released in stores? I have received updates that the XA is in Transit also the Johnson and Seton EB's are in production now, so I have an idea and can budget round other pre orders I have thanks.
                                Last edited by biante2326; 14-05-2014, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X