X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
    Hey Julian,

Do you have an e.t.a please when we will see the 1/43 XA Bathurst winner and the 1/43 EB Falcons of Johnson,Seton and the Cenovis one released in stores? I have received updates that the XA is in Transit also the Johnson and Seton EB's are in production now, so I have an idea and can budget round other pre orders I have thanks.
    The XA should see a release on the website on the 23rd at this stage. The Johnson and Seton EB's at some point next month. The Cenovis won't be for a few months yet as we've only just announced it. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
      The XA should see a release on the website on the 23rd at this stage. The Johnson and Seton EB's at some point next month. The Cenovis won't be for a few months yet as we've only just announced it. Hope this helps.
      Thanks Julian for all that info it helps alot, so excited that the 74 Bathurst winner 1/43 is this month and the 2 EBs are next month cant wait for those. More holes to fill in the collection along with the other pre orders due soon as well exciting times.

Comment

• hey Julian,

when will wee see the brock VN

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
          Thanks Julian for all that info it helps alot, so excited that the 74 Bathurst winner 1/43 is this month and the 2 EBs are next month cant wait for those. More holes to fill in the collection along with the other pre orders due soon as well exciting times.
          No worries at all.

Originally posted by troym View Post
          hey Julian,

when will wee see the brock VN
          Don't have an exact date yet but we're hoping for around September, give or take a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Don't have an exact date yet but we're hoping for around September, give or take a month.
            Just out of curiosity, whats caused the hold up with the VN?

Cheers
            Drew02

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Can you confirm please if all stores were sent there orders for the 1974 Bathurst winner 1/43, I have it on pre order and the store in W.A where I get my models from hasn't yet got there stock and they have been trying to contact you guys there at Biante and havent got an answer yet. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew02 View Post
                Just out of curiosity, whats caused the hold up with the VN?

Cheers
                Drew02
                Hi Drew, we had a few issues to deal with (some big, some small) and we had to carefully sort through everything. It has been important to take our time with making the changes so hopefully everybody will be happy with the model when it arrives.
                Needless to say, we were just as disappointed as the collectors to delay the model for so long! We're still looking at a 4th quarter release for this year hopefully.

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                Hi Julian,

Can you confirm please if all stores were sent there orders for the 1974 Bathurst winner 1/43, I have it on pre order and the store in W.A where I get my models from hasn't yet got there stock and they have been trying to contact you guys there at Biante and havent got an answer yet. Thanks
                Generally with new releases every store should receive their stock at roughly the same time across Australia. Your retailers stock allocation for this model probably hasn't been sent yet due to reasons that we're unable to go into directly with a third party or customer such as yourself unfortunately. Not a lot we can do about this one. You may have to make further enquiries with your retailer to find out more information.

Comment

• June announcements are here guys!
                  Click on the images to go directly to their profiles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	25712_A87716_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	572459Click image for larger version

Name:	25709_B182706C_01.jpg
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	572460Click image for larger version

Name:	25710_B182706D_01.jpg
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	572461
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	25711_A87216_01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	572462Click image for larger version

Name:	25713_A87865_01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	572463

Comment

• Big Ears at last woo hoo. It would look good next to the similarly painted Pioneer A9X from 12 months later. Hint, hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by david5 View Post
                      Big Ears at last woo hoo. It would look good next to the similarly painted Pioneer A9X from 12 months later. Hint, hint.
                      Totally agree.... HINT HINT

Comment

• Julian, Could you please let me know when the Jason Richards 2nd place Bathurst car due out.

Comment

Big Ears at last woo hoo. It would look good next to the similarly painted Pioneer A9X from 12 months later. Hint, hint.
                          The L34 would be better, at least it won the Naughty Word 500

Comment

• The black VN's look good. Looking forward to getting the twin set, ordered one today. Any idea how many sets will be made ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonFan View Post
                              The L34 would be better, at least it won the Naughty Word 500
                              Is this a new 'politically correct 'Laz we are seeing, or has someone hijacked his account? Must be hijacked, can't be anything else.

Comment

I've been corrected, it was 1977 for the A9X as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X