This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
    Julian, Could you please let me know when the Jason Richards 2nd place Bathurst car due out.
    Hi, Julian

I second this quote + time frame on BJR 2012's & Fab/Baird see they are "in production" but was wondering when we might see them

Thanks for your time

Comment

• Originally posted by SLM View Post
      Hi, Julian

I second this quote + time frame on BJR 2012's & Fab/Baird see they are "in production" but was wondering when we might see them

Thanks for your time
      Should all be in July at this stage guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        Should all be in July at this stage guys.
        Thanks

Comment

• Thanks Julian

Comment

• July New Announcements

New Announcements time! Click on the images to go straight to the models profile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	25753_A72727_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	572467Click image for larger version

Name:	25755_A87910_01.jpg
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	572468
            Click image for larger version

Name:	25756_B182703F_01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	572469Click image for larger version

Name:	25754_A86963_01.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	572470

Comment

• Sweet Good to see some different stuff coming. That Grice VL looks awesome.

Comment

• Love the hr, will look good amongst the others

Comment

• Johnson XC for me

Comment

• Is the grice car appearing in wednesday trim or post tafe crew repair paintwork?

Comment

• Loving the Brocky and Gricey cars a different shape for Brock finally and someone different for a change with the dunny door

Comment

• Obviously I will be getting the Johnson XC, I reckon the VL looks great and it will be getting added to my collection as well. Its great to have a non-Brock Commodore. Saying that I will likely get the Brock HR just because it is different.
                        Great Stuff Biante, I haven't been this excited over multiple releases for a while (I'm sure my wallet will disagree)

Comment

• Woooohooooo, Larry I will have one mate. Thanks Biante, another great PB model.

Comment

• Are Biante doing any EF, EL Falcons?

email from Apex saying that very soon they will be confirming the first model and begin taking orders in the next two weeks. We have agreements in place with Dick Johnson Racing, Glenn Seton Racing and a couple other high profile teams that ran EF and EL Falcons

Comment

• Julian, When will we see the Austin 7 been made and the car number 79 in 1:18th scale I know they have made this in 1:43rd but been nice to see this one made

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                                Julian, When will we see the Austin 7 been made and the car number 79 in 1:18th scale I know they have made this in 1:43rd but been nice to see this one made
                                I thought they already made 18 000 austin 7s in 1 :18 scale at least i thought i had one in the cupboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X