• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 3rd that motion

Comment

• what is the latest on the brock VN

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
        Johnson Mustang and the Nissan Bluebird hint hint...
        Being a Nissan/Datsun man and a Ford man I would buy both of these and while you guys are tooling up some new models how about some R31's while your at it

Comment

• Do Biante have any plans to do 1.43 versions of the last of the Aussie cars, being VE & VF Commodores and FG & FGX Falcons ???????????????????????

Comment

• Julian---Any idea on when the 2013- 1:43 VF's and Erebus will start arriving? Also what about the 2014 1:43's?

Cheers...Ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Bob View Post
              Being a Nissan/Datsun man and a Ford man I would buy both of these and while you guys are tooling up some new models how about some R31's while your at it
              R31's are a chance for the future for sure.

Originally posted by moas View Post
              Do Biante have any plans to do 1.43 versions of the last of the Aussie cars, being VE & VF Commodores and FG & FGX Falcons ???????????????????????
              Perhaps, but it's always a case of making the numbers work. We're not seeing as many orders for 43rds these days but we'll see what pans out.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
              Julian---Any idea on when the 2013- 1:43 VF's and Erebus will start arriving? Also what about the 2014 1:43's?

Cheers...Ed
              Should be early next year. We're trying to get the 2014 cars out first.

Comment

• Julian--So the 2014--1:43 V8Supercars will be coming out first. When will they be available to order and which teams are being made?

Comment

• Just a quick question on the JB BOC 1:18 Aus gp car with fan names on rear wing, being 1:18 can the names be seen/made out or they are too small to see? thanks as thinking about getting it as a mine & few other collectors and friends names are on it.

Comment

• I rechon you could read them if you have a microscope..

Comment

• That's what I was thinking )

Comment

• Julian---Just saw the new 2014's. Very sharp. One question will this one be made in 1:43 scale also:

HOLDEN VF COMMODORE - #10 SUPERCHEAP AUTO RACING - BATHURST - TIM SLADE / TONY D'ALBERTO (2014)

Cheers...Ed

Comment

• I agree the VFs look great, even better considering their price. I like the subtle differences between each car - Bright's car roll cage panel has BOC signage, and the interior looks very realistic. Stance looks fantastic too.
                          Last edited by Numark83; 24-09-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• has biante canned the production of walls 2013 car??

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                              Julian--So the 2014--1:43 V8Supercars will be coming out first. When will they be available to order and which teams are being made?
                              We just released all this info to our stockists and some of the 1:18 models have been entered onto the website now. The 43rds should be available in Q1 of 2015 with more to announce soon.
                              http://www.biante.com.au/find-a-mode...+Supercars.htm

Originally posted by Road Runner 72 View Post
                              Just a quick question on the JB BOC 1:18 Aus gp car with fan names on rear wing, being 1:18 can the names be seen/made out or they are too small to see? thanks as thinking about getting it as a mine & few other collectors and friends names are on it.
                              Sadly no as the detail is way too small but we are going to supply a special pamphlet with all the names on it with the model and certificate.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                              Julian---Just saw the new 2014's. Very sharp. One question will this one be made in 1:43 scale also:

HOLDEN VF COMMODORE - #10 SUPERCHEAP AUTO RACING - BATHURST - TIM SLADE / TONY D'ALBERTO (2014)

Cheers...Ed
                              Should be but it will be after the 1:18's.

Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
                              has biante canned the production of walls 2013 car??
                              The season car has been cancelled but we will be doing the Bathurst car in both scales instead.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Julian, as I thought it would be, but what a great idea on the special pamphlet with all the names on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X