Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As a Ford man, those VFs make more depressed that Biante hasn't got the FPR and DJR licences.

    Comment


    • Your not wrong there Doc.... They look brilliant.

      Comment


      • Agree

        Comment


        • Hey Biante... Is there any chance of you guys making Nick Percat's drive into a model? I'm not sure which would sell better, the coates hire orange at the first few events or the more common blue HHA livery but either way.. would look pretty schmick!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
            Hey Biante... Is there any chance of you guys making Nick Percat's drive into a model? I'm not sure which would sell better, the coates hire orange at the first few events or the more common blue HHA livery but either way.. would look pretty schmick!!
            Happy to say we are making the HHA livery initially. Will be announced soon.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
              Happy to say we are making the HHA livery initially. Will be announced soon.
              Sweeeeet, time to start yet another savings fund!
              Thanks for the quick reply!

              Comment


              • When roughly will the Slade/D'Alberto car be available Julian? With only 150 rather keen not to miss out.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sandman77 View Post
                  When roughly will the Slade/D'Alberto car be available Julian? With only 150 rather keen not to miss out.
                  Thursday at the Mountain I would say. http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/c...ls-to-bathurst

                  Comment


                  • Should have pre-ordered via your local dealer. Biante sent the order form out to them about 2/3 weeks ago with a very quick turn around required. The order form included the three BJR cars plus a plain white one.

                    Comment


                    • Cheers Rob, yes I should have but I haven't bought a model in over 12 months and only found out about the car last week.

                      Comment


                      • i will be lining up at 6am for one if there are only going to be 150 made

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sandman77 View Post
                          When roughly will the Slade/D'Alberto car be available Julian? With only 150 rather keen not to miss out.
                          There should be 150 available at the track. However there's 504 all up being made though so getting hold of one shouldn't be too difficult.

                          Comment


                          • October Announcements

                            New models for this month are up guys
                            Click on the pics for the models profiles.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	25798_A72587_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	572522Click image for larger version

Name:	25799_A87164_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	572523Click image for larger version

Name:	25800_A87114_02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	572524
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	25801_BR43603A_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	572525Click image for larger version

Name:	25802_BR43603B_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	572526

                            Comment


                            • Thanks for the response mate

                              Comment


                              • You beauty...... Another Bathurst podium car. Keep them coming Julian

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X