X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biante2326
    replied
    Hi Julian, when please will we see the May announcements thanks and any further update on the BF GT 1/18 in Toxic plus the DJRTP 2017 Bathurst cars please thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied
    Hi Julian,

I am just wondering if there is any update on the Biante 1:12 VF Commodore ? [B12H17P] or the Scott Pye Bathurst 1:12 [B12H17R] or The Lowndes Caltex retro 1:12 [B12H17S] ? :-)
    [ I just hope they all don't show up together !! ]

The other one I am keen to get is what I guess will be the last DJR Penske Falcon Biante will produce - The Pole Car in 1:18 [B18F17E]

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitgeist View Post
    Any idea when the XB Sedan ( A72796 ) and Bathurst lap record car (B18F17E ) are going to be released? I paid for the pre-orders last November and haven't seen anything.
    XB should still be 3rd quarter this year, and B18F17E should be here later in May.
    Generally the website pre-order period is around 6-12 months but it can be shorter or longer depending on the development/production of each individual model.

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    Yeah I would say it is 9 month minimum between announcements and release dates. Some V8's can get out earlier but for most older race cars and road cars I always give them a 12 month window.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Isn't it 6 to 8 months for pre orders.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X