X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkHM View Post
    2 out of 3 look great mate��

Comment

• Hi Guys, Congrats on securing HRT, will the test day livery be produced at all? I know its early but just thought i might try my luck.

Comment

• hi,

will biante be making anymore dick johnson cars, so i can work out which collection i put my new apex models in

cheers,'
        Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
          Hi Guys, Congrats on securing HRT, will the test day livery be produced at all? I know its early but just thought i might try my luck.
          ill defiantly take a HRT test livery too

Comment

• Looking forward to the SVG VIP Petfood machines! Hopefully 2013, 2014, and STIX 2015 as well? Now that the first COTF Commodore is done the rest should come more quickly I'd think.

Is it too much to anticipate that they'll be available before Shane has another opportunity to race in the USA?

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
              Hi Guys, Congrats on securing HRT, will the test day livery be produced at all? I know its early but just thought i might try my luck.
              Can't say too much right now but more info will be coming in an announcement shortly. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
              hi,

will biante be making anymore dick johnson cars, so i can work out which collection i put my new apex models in

cheers,'
              Dave
              Definitely. We will always be adding new models to the Dick Johnson collection.

Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
              Looking forward to the SVG VIP Petfood machines! Hopefully 2013, 2014, and STIX 2015 as well? Now that the first COTF Commodore is done the rest should come more quickly I'd think.

Is it too much to anticipate that they'll be available before Shane has another opportunity to race in the USA?
              They will start coming out more regularly now, although with the Chinese New Year just around the corner, production will slow up a bit unfortunately. These models should probably be out mid year at this stage.

Comment

• What are the chances of the 12 Hour winner being made? If it is I'm assuming it will be Autoart that makes it? It would sure look good next to the '91 & '92 1000 winners...

Comment

• Any clues to what models will be added to the Dick Johnson collection?

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
                    Any clues to what models will be added to the Dick Johnson collection?
                    I would love some new models rather than versions of cmodels that have already been made. I have enough XC's, XD's, XE's and Sierras. How about his EH?

Comment

• Possibly a Bathurst capri, 1976 maybe? Mustangs obviously in a few different liveries?

Comment

• Thanks for the response Julian

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                          I would love some new models rather than versions of cmodels that have already been made. I have enough XC's, XD's, XE's and Sierras. How about his EH?
                          I'm surprised Biante have never produced the HDT XU-1 he drove in 1974.

Comment

• Definitely. We will always be adding new models to the Dick Johnson collection.

sweet cheers for that, i will put my apexs in my bathurst collection

Comment

• Originally posted by James3592 View Post
                              What are the chances of the 12 Hour winner being made? If it is I'm assuming it will be Autoart that makes it? It would sure look good next to the '91 & '92 1000 winners...
                              Very high! Biante put an announcement on Facebook, stating "expect some good news shortly" and a photo of the 2015 24hr winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by no1holdenfan View Post
                                Very high! Biante put an announcement on Facebook, stating "expect some good news shortly" and a photo of the 2015 24hr winner.
                                Excellent. It sure looked good on the track...

Comment

Working...
                                X