Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb announcements are up guys. Click on the images to open up the profiles on the website for a closer look

Holden HR Premier in Tennyson Turquoise

Holden 48-215 in Forester Green

Holden LC GTR Torana in Taormina Aqua

Ford Falcon Sprint 2013 Touring Car Masters Championship Winner - Jim Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
      Feb announcements are up guys. Click on the images to open up the profiles on the website for a closer look

Holden 48-215 in Forester Green

A couple of nice cars there Julian. Any chance of this as the Lowndes Monte Carlo rally car?

Comment

Definitely a chance. We're hoping to have a crack at some of those models that would otherwise not have been made in diecast.
        Oh man I could really lose it over what could be made. This would be very exciting. cough * sports sedans * cough

Comment

Definitely a chance. We're hoping to have a crack at some of those models that would otherwise not have been made in diecast.
          thanks Julian. interesting times ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
            A couple of nice cars there Julian. Any chance of this as the Lowndes Monte Carlo rally car?
            Not just yet but a chance for the future though. Last time we announced any 48-215's or FJ's the order numbers weren't that great so we're going to see how a couple of road cars go first. Then we have a race car or 2 in mind.

Comment

Not just yet but a chance for the future though. Last time we announced any 48-215's or FJ's the order numbers weren't that great so we're going to see how a couple of road cars go first. Then we have a race car or 2 in mind.
              I bought one of each when they were first released and i can't understand why they weren't big sellers as they are a fantastic looking model. I remember a lot of shops were selling them out for under $100 and they were still slow sellers, it surprises me a bit that Biante are having another go at them.

Comment

Thanks Julian. We can only hope.

Comment

• Hi Biante , when will we see the 1/43 2013 v8 supercars (coulthard/bright etc)?

Cheers Greg

Comment

• Hi Biante, i see HRT have released there 2015 Biante 1/18s already, great effort to get them ready before the season has even started....i am assuming that the Monster Energy deal was a late one as its disappointing that the Monster sponsorship isn't on the model? anyway that this will be fixed some way or another or is that the only season car you'll produce besides the special liveries from them this year?

Comment

• When will the 2015 HRT 1:43's be available. I see that the 1:18's are already on the HRT website.....

Comment

• I see 2013 LDM cars have been cancelled shame looks like we will never get a full grid of cars produced

Comment

• Originally posted by vikings100 View Post
                          Hi Biante , when will we see the 1/43 2013 v8 supercars (coulthard/bright etc)?

Cheers Greg
                          Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                          When will the 2015 HRT 1:43's be available. I see that the 1:18's are already on the HRT website.....
                          The 43rds should start to filter out in the second half of this year. 2015 HRT's first and then everything else from there.

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
                          Hi Biante, i see HRT have released there 2015 Biante 1/18s already, great effort to get them ready before the season has even started....i am assuming that the Monster Energy deal was a late one as its disappointing that the Monster sponsorship isn't on the model? anyway that this will be fixed some way or another or is that the only season car you'll produce besides the special liveries from them this year?
                          We produced the models in the livery that HRT requested at the time of production so we could have them ready for Clipsal. Unfortunately things can change in between the model production and the first race.
                          We're currently having discussions with HRT/Monster on including the Monster prints in future model releases as we always want to get the models as accurate as possible. Sadly though, sometimes things are taken out of our hands.

Comment

• Seeing the prices of the 1:18 AutoArt Possum Bourne Subaru on the second hand market surely there is a demand for another one? Rally Australia or NZ?
                            I can only hope

Comment

• Also a Bates Corolla WRC

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
                                Also a Bates Corolla WRC
                                Or a 1:18 St165,185 or 205 Celica. Would put Biante on the world map!

Comment

Working...
                                X