Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing that the modified Subaru WRC mould is coming out from aA I would have thought that they would have been looking for cars to do? I'd buy a Bates Corolla for the collection too and an Ordynski Lancer

Comment

• Originally posted by lachlan View Post
      Seeing the prices of the 1:18 AutoArt Possum Bourne Subaru on the second hand market surely there is a demand for another one? Rally Australia or NZ?
      I can only hope
      Well back in the day they carried on about releasing the 2000 Rally NZ car but then all went silent and any comments requesting information would be ignored
      So many wonderful Subarus which could be made using those moulds

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        The 43rds should start to filter out in the second half of this year. 2015 HRT's first and then everything else from there.
        Julian---Will the price for the V8 1:43's still be $59.95 AUD when they start arriving. The reason I ask is that I have all the 2013 - 2014 cars on pre-order from my stockiest and have been paying them off monthly. Hoping the prices remains the same but I am leery because of the drop of the AU Dollar to the US Dollar....

Comment

Seeing the prices of the 1:18 AutoArt Possum Bourne Subaru on the second hand market surely there is a demand for another one? Rally Australia or NZ?
          I can only hope
          We were flirting with the idea of doing another Possum Subaru a couple of years ago but it got voted against as it was unlikely to reach the 1000 unit factory minimum order quantity.
          It may be something we can look into again but there's a few hoops to jump through first.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
          Julian---Will the price for the V8 1:43's still be $59.95 AUD when they start arriving. The reason I ask is that I have all the 2013 - 2014 cars on pre-order from my stockiest and have been paying them off monthly. Hoping the prices remains the same but I am leery because of the drop of the AU Dollar to the US Dollar....
          Not sure on this one. We're not quite close enough to the 43rd release to finalize a price sorry. We're definitely still trying to keep a lower price point for the V8's as much as possible though.

Comment

• March announcements

Another couple of HRT to announce today guys! The demand for the test cars has been high so we've decided to go ahead with them. And yes, they will have the Monster logos
            Click on the images to go directly to the models profile.

Comment

• SWEEEEET Thanks Julian and everyone at Biante!!!

Comment

I can only hope
                Maybe a 1:18 will follow?

http://www.apexreplicas.com.au/rally...legacy-rs.html

Comment

• Awesome news on the test livery Julian, any chance of doing them in 1:43 too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                    Not sure on this one. We're not quite close enough to the 43rd release to finalize a price sorry. We're definitely still trying to keep a lower price point for the V8's as much as possible though.
                    Julian---Thanks for the quick reply.....

Comment

• Just wondering when the Erebus V8's will be released?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman77 View Post
                        Awesome news on the test livery Julian, any chance of doing them in 1:43 too?
                        Should be at this stage although it's not 100% confirmed.

Originally posted by James3592 View Post
                        Just wondering when the Erebus V8's will be released?
                        Around May/June we should see the first one released and then they'll filter out from there.

Comment

• Thanks, thats great news.

Comment

• What are the chances of seeing the 2015 ANZAC HRT car being made in 1/18?

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
                              What are the chances of seeing the 2015 ANZAC HRT car being made in 1/18?
                              98% HRT-222. Just a couple of little contractual things to sort with the RSL. Once those are covered off, order forms will be sent to stockists. We hope to have everything signed off by Round 3 at the latest, given we still have the test car out on an order form at the moment anyway.

Comment

• Fantastic news. Great looking car.

Comment

Working...
                                X