Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Bob Janes HQ Monaro. That is a cool piece of kit with the pumped wheel arches and wide wheels. I would by one for sure. Any old sports sedans would be cool as well. McCormacks Charger or Thomo's VW in 1:18 please

Comment

Originally posted by Masterblaster View Post
      Great stat . . . But I'm sure
      if we look closely into it, probably every model Falcon has also made it to the podium? Does anyone wanna have a look?
      xe, xf and ea missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
        How about Bob Janes HQ Monaro. That is a cool piece of kit with the pumped wheel arches and wide wheels. I would by one for sure. Any old sports sedans would be cool as well. McCormacks Charger or Thomo's VW in 1:18 please
        Tony Edmondson's Alfetta is a must have as well...

Comment

Originally posted by viking View Post
          xe, xf and ea missed out.

There is also the ED but only one of those (XE) actually raced in The Great Race
          Last edited by Pug205; 24-07-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

I have it as: (stand corrected on any below too

XK (raced at Ph Is though)
            XM and XP (can't recall anyone racing these 2???)
            XT?
            XF (was never raced)
            EA
            ED

I never meant to turn it into a Holden V Ford thing. It's a pretty good achievement for any
            manufacturer to have every model released of one car, make the podium of our Greatest Race.

Comment

With the e series it would take some real sluething because the original race cars were built whilst ea was still being sold. Also internal model codes didnt align with public ones. Eb11 I think was coded ec internally.

Comment

XT raced & nearly won, stone through the radiator, Gibson/Seton 68 IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by fatty View Post
                  After watching the You Tube video about cabbies how about a HQ/J/X/Z Kingswood?
                  No plans for a standard Kingswood at the moment.
                  Originally posted by MIKE05 View Post
                  Julian, thanks for making yourself available on the forum. Can you please give me an indication of where biante are at with 1/64 and 1/43 scale models in particular the Brock Bathurst cars, still a few gaps including the ones that have been done in 1/18. Are these scales no longer a focus.?
                  No worries Mike. We're trying hard to bring more of the smaller scales to the market but over the last few years the ever increasing costs in China are making it difficult to keep these affordable. However, we do have some more 43rds on the way and currently looking at some new 43rd projects so watch this space. 1:64 on the other hand, has become almost completely uneconomical sadly. In saying that though, we are still trying to find avenues to bring them back so the door's not completely shut yet.
                  Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                  Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                  Tony Edmondson's Alfetta is a must have as well...
                  Sports sedans and cars with significantly different bodywork unfortunately require a lot of unique tooling so the chances of making them are slim at present. There's always a resin option for these types of cars so they may be looked at in the future though.

Comment

What about a Mad Max panelvan or the interceptor from the first movie? Any plans for something like that?
                    Would sell like crazy. I would buy the Black Interceptor in 1/12 scale resin if you did it.............

Comment

VN Group A final sample before production

Hey guys, thought I'd share a few images of the final decorated sample of the VN Group A road car for you. There's still a handful of changes to make but this is a good representation of what the final model will look like. We're quite proud of it so far as it features some incredible details never before seen on Australian 1:18 diecast models. Apologies for the iphone images as I don't have a studio up here in China
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	572093

Name:	photo5.jpg
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	572094

Name:	photo1.jpg
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	572095

Name:	photo6.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	572096

Name:	photo8.jpg
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	572097

Name:	photo9.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	572098

Name:	photo7.jpg
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	572099

Name:	photo3.jpg
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	572100

Comment

and boom goes the dynamite!!!!!

whats with the engine is the thing torquing just a lil :P

that thing is art!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                          What about a Mad Max panelvan or the interceptor from the first movie? Any plans for something like that?
                          Would sell like crazy. I would buy the Black Interceptor in 1/12 scale resin if you did it.............
                          Last I heard AA was looking into the car(s) from the first movie but the licensing costs were a sticking point unfortunately.

Comment

Any chance at all on a XB coupe Blazé yellow Hint?

Comment

vn looks good. raised letters on the tyres too.

Comment

Looking forward to the VN! - the close up of the front door in one of those.. the gap is a little big.

Comment

Working...
                                X