X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in 1/43 ? please, please, please

Comment

• Originally posted by William Hall View Post
      98% HRT-222. Just a couple of little contractual things to sort with the RSL. Once those are covered off, order forms will be sent to stockists. We hope to have everything signed off by Round 3 at the latest, given we still have the test car out on an order form at the moment anyway.
      Awesome, thanks William

Comment

• Will we see any of the new cars be made in 1:64s, Like the test cars and where you left off when you last made the cars in the utes and HRs and so on thanks

Comment

• I'd be interested in this answer as well.

Comment

• Me three !!! ��

Comment

• 4. 1/64's is what I need to start buying a few cars again.

Comment

• We're working on bringing back 64ths to the market at the moment but it will be with our existing tooling initially. If we can make the numbers work with these then we'll look at making some new tooling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                  We're working on bringing back 64ths to the market at the moment but it will be with our existing tooling initially. If we can make the numbers work with these then we'll look at making some new tooling.
                  Awesome....

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                    We're working on bringing back 64ths to the market at the moment but it will be with our existing tooling initially. If we can make the numbers work with these then we'll look at making some new tooling.

Thanks Julian

Comment

• I'm more than ok with that, theres still heaps of nice cars that can be made from the old molds IMO. HSVDT 05 bathurst cars would be a nice starting point.

Comment

• Got an interesting announcement for you guys. We've started up an ebay account to list all our wrecked/damaged/incomplete/special numbered models. The models that will be available will be older stuff from many years ago right up to the more recent releases.
                        We'll only be adding a few a week at this stage but this will increase in a few weeks time. All auctions will start at $0.99 and hopefully provide the opportunity to get hold of a sold out model that is missing a cert, partly damaged, or something really special (and also allow some more space in the warehouse!).
                        http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/biantemodelcars

Comment

• Cool

Comment

• This is cool Julian, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Julian---Will you ship internationally also for sales on eBay????

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                                Julian---Will you ship internationally also for sales on eBay????
                                Of course. Apologies, I need to add that option to the auctions!

Comment

Working...
                                X