Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • & while we are at it, any idea on when we can expect the Perkins 86 VK?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by James3592 View Post
      Would it be fair to say that the 2015 Will Davison Mercedes will be a Barbagallo winner edition?
      It's a possibility. Decision hasn't been made yet.

      Originally posted by Brasha View Post
      Thanks for the updates Julian
      Not a problem. Always happy to answer any questions when I can.

      Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
      Any updates on the 2014 Percat 3rd place Bathurst car. Cheers
      Should be arriving within the next month or 2.

      Originally posted by VC SL/E View Post
      & while we are at it, any idea on when we can expect the Perkins 86 VK?
      Same as the Grice VL unfortunately. Just going to take some time.

      Comment


      • Will you guys be doing the XBOX Commodore at some point?

        Comment


        • Thanks Julian.

          Comment


          • Also.. What about the 2012 HRT COTF car? The black and gold one?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
              Will you guys be doing the XBOX Commodore at some point?
              Ditto that.

              Comment


              • Just on the AFL cars, I really would like to query the statement that they are "based on a Toyota MR2".
                To my eyes they look nothing like any MR2 ever produced and I am pretty certain they are infact a Lotus Elise.

                The selling point is a little misleading. Clarification would be nice : )

                Comment


                • the description in the newsletter is clearly wrong, but they have got the correct description on the website. somebody probably just copied the spiel from a few years ago.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                    Will you guys be doing the XBOX Commodore at some point?
                    Not at this stage.

                    Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                    Also.. What about the 2012 HRT COTF car? The black and gold one?
                    Highly unlikely as it would require a custom combination of the VE and VF tooling. Not very economical for just the one car.

                    Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Just on the AFL cars, I really would like to query the statement that they are "based on a Toyota MR2".
                    To my eyes they look nothing like any MR2 ever produced and I am pretty certain they are infact a Lotus Elise.

                    The selling point is a little misleading. Clarification would be nice : )
                    Yep, fixed on the website now.

                    Comment


                    • Thanks Julian, Fair call on the COTF one,
                      Shame about the XBOX commodore though.. that'd be sweet to pair with the XBOX ford

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                        Thanks Julian, Fair call on the COTF one,
                        Shame about the XBOX commodore though.. that'd be sweet to pair with the XBOX ford
                        It's a shame as we'd love to make the COTF VE as it's a very nice looking car. The only way it could happen would be in resin. Would you or anyone else mind if it was closed model?

                        Xbox Commodore is a 888 car so there's not much we can do there unfortunately.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                          It's a shame as we'd love to make the COTF VE as it's a very nice looking car. The only way it could happen would be in resin. Would you or anyone else mind if it was closed model?

                          Xbox Commodore is a 888 car so there's not much we can do there unfortunately.
                          You could always do a run of 500 die cast code 3's Julian....

                          HDT337

                          Comment


                          • Wouldn't worry me if it was in resin Julian.

                            Comment


                            • Problem is its still a T888 car and they have a contract with CC.

                              Comment


                              • Good point

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X