This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James3592 View Post
    Is there an update on how far away the 2014 Erebus cars are? Can't wait to see them
    We seem to be suffering a few delays with production at the moment, but at this point we're expecting the Mercs in the 3rd quarter.
    Would like to give you guys a more accurate date but there's so many factors in play it's hard to pin point an exact time sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
      I have recently sold some of my personal collection over the past few months to help fund surgery for one of my dogs.
      Hope your dog is doing okay Julian!

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
        Hope your dog is doing okay Julian!
        Doing much better thanks mate. He ruptured his acl and the scans, surgery, and rehab doesn't come cheap unfortunately. He comes in at 60kg so there's quite a bit of weight on his joints!
        This is him on the weekend though. Much happier!

Comment

• Looks nice and happy!!
          He must go through a lot of food!!

Comment

• He's a lot happier but still has a ways to go with his rehab. Fingers are crossed it'll all go well.
            The food bill between him and my other dog who has a special diet will give you nightmares lol. They're part of the family though so it is what it is

Comment

• Anything more you can tell us about the Larry Perkins collection Julian?
              What do you have in the pipeline for it?
              Any new on this would be hugely appreciated

Comment

We may be able to make these 2 in closed resin but obviously not the T8 version
                So julian these are not getting made as well like i ask about yesterday mate, for you know what

Comment

• A Larry Perkins Silverstone 956 would be a nice model. His co driver was reasonably popular too !!

Comment

• Originally posted by VC SL/E View Post
                    Anything more you can tell us about the Larry Perkins collection Julian?
                    What do you have in the pipeline for it?
                    Any new on this would be hugely appreciated
                    Not a whole lot to tell at the moment as we're trying to get the 86 Bathurst VK sorted out first. The next release after this should be a Bathurst VN or VP but we have quite a few to choose from.

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                    So julian these are not getting made as well like i ask about yesterday mate, for you know what
                    Probably not at this stage. We do have so many other models on our list that need to be prioritized before these. See what happens though.

Originally posted by david5 View Post
                    A Larry Perkins Silverstone 956 would be a nice model. His co driver was reasonably popular too !!
                    Could not agree more. We've been nagging Autoart to finish their 956/962 tooling so we could do the Silverstone car. I don't think they'll be done for quite a while though unfortunately. Last I heard they were planning the short tail as well as the long tail so that's a plus.

Comment

• Thanks Julian for your reply back to me

Comment

• Thanks so much for the reply Julian
                        The VN makes sense for Perkins seeing as you're about to do Brock's, not much needs to be done to do Larry's Mobil car as well

Comment

• No worries guys

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Are there likely going to be any announcements soon on more 1/18 EB Falcons this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                              Hi Julian,

Are there likely going to be any announcements soon on more 1/18 EB Falcons this year?
                              There should be another announcement in a couple of weeks and you might be in luck with an EB

Comment

There should be another announcement in a couple of weeks and you might be in luck with an EB
                                Cool thanks Julian, hope its a GSR 1994 Peter Jackson #1 EB but me thinks its going to be DJR EB will wait and see

Comment

Working...
                                X