X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the 94 Championship winner...

Comment

• I wouldn't mind the 1994 B&H's Longhurst Commodore my self.

Comment

• All great suggestions guys. We have a few in mind but it's a balance of trying to pick cars that will make it to the minimum order quantity (generally 1000 units) and not something CC is planning as well. We know they probably want to get as many of their versions out as possible before we can do them. It's a shame as we're in no rush but that's business unfortunately. We definitely don't want to flood the market so we'll see what happens.

Comment

• If I know what is coming from Biante I will hold out and wait rather than buy the CC product.

Comment

• That is a Really good point. I'm exactly the same, I'm willing to wait, if I know what's coming.
            That way I can plan a little & not buy their version if I know Biante's is coming

Comment

• Here here,
              I second that motion. Please Biante can u let us know what is in the pipeline please

Comment

• I'll just echo the point here.. although i am relatively new to the diecast collecting world, if i know what is coming out, i'm absolutely willing to wait.
                CC seem to be losing their edge and from the reviews and opinions that i have seen, apparently they lost it ages ago. So i am glad you guys are in no rush to flood the market just to beat the competitor.
                Good quality is worth the wait!

Comment

• To be honest, we want to release our own version of all the VP's that will reach the required 1000 moq.
                  The lesser popular VP's (some of which are stated above) are a possibility depending on which factory we get to make them. Some factories have lower moq's around 500 so they're still a chance.
                  Basically, if you're happy to wait for our versions then please do so.
                  It's a similar situation to the early 80's Group C Commodores. We will get around to producing our versions of them too at some point. As long as we're able, we're in for the long haul with this hobby

Comment

• Thanks for replying Julian, what about those of us on the Blue side of the divide?

Comment

• Good to hear Julian. Thanks for the updates, means a lot to be in touch with you guys in the 'engine room' of Biante.

I've mentioned this before I think, but if you don't have any licensing issues with HDT, couldn't you beat CC to the 1:18 VC HDT road cars? You have the SL/E mould, wouldn't it just be tooling for bodykit, Irmscher rims and HDT tampos? Surely 800-1200 of each colour (3000 odd total) in the red, white and black would get some preorders happening? I know I would snap one up in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
                        Thanks for replying Julian, what about those of us on the Blue side of the divide?
                        No worries. You should be happy with the upcoming announcements then

Originally posted by Damage View Post
                        Good to hear Julian. Thanks for the updates, means a lot to be in touch with you guys in the 'engine room' of Biante.

I've mentioned this before I think, but if you don't have any licensing issues with HDT, couldn't you beat CC to the 1:18 VC HDT road cars? You have the SL/E mould, wouldn't it just be tooling for bodykit, Irmscher rims and HDT tampos? Surely 800-1200 of each colour (3000 odd total) in the red, white and black would get some preorders happening? I know I would snap one up in a heartbeat.
                        You will be happy to see this then?
                        Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 23-07-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• New announcements are up guys! Click on the images to go to the models profiles.

1:18 Scale Holden LH Torana L34 - Saffron (1974)

1:18 Scale Ford EL Falcon GT - Heritage Green (1997)

1:18 Scale Ford EB Falcon 1993 Tooheys 1000 - Drivers: Dick Johnson / John Bowe

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                            No worries. You should be happy with the upcoming announcements then

You will be happy to see this then?
                            Now that's what I'm talkin about. Nice work guys, will be a stunner Look forward to more pics as it comes along.. Sometime next year perhaps? Too early for number estimates I'm guessing.

Some good news for the Blue Oval Brigade too by the looks.

Comment

• Great news Julian, especially re DJR Falcon. Will this be produced in 1/43 also?

Pack Leader Falcon a possibility? . They looked great also.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to our questions

Comment

• 3rd qtr 2015 is a pretty quick turn around. Love the Johnson car looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X