Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any news on how far away the 12 Hour Aston Martins and Nissan are?

Comment

• Originally posted by James3592 View Post
      Is there any news on how far away the 12 Hour Aston Martins and Nissan are?
      I just got word from Autoart that the prototypes should be ready by the end of the year. If that ends up being the case then I would expect production in the first half of 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        I just got word from Autoart that the prototypes should be ready by the end of the year. If that ends up being the case then I would expect production in the first half of 2016.
        Thanks Julian. Can't wait to see them.

Comment

• Hi julian

What is the status of the BROCK VN ?

Comment

• Originally posted by troym View Post
            Hi julian

What is the status of the BROCK VN ?
            Still looking like November at this stage. The last few preparations are being made before full blown production starts this month

Comment

• September Announcements

September announcements are live guys. A mix of 43rds and 18th's this time around. Hope you enjoy!

BR43553A - 1:43 Ford XB Falcon GT Hardtop - Red Pepper / Black Trim

BR43511A - 1:43 Holden LJ Torana GTR XU-1 - Orchid Metallic

BR43554B - 1:43 Ford XB Falcon GT Hardtop - 1975 Hardie Ferodo 1000 - Drivers: Allan Moffat / Ian Geoghegan

BNJ0001 - 1:18 Ford EB Falcon - 1993 Australian Touring Car Championship - Driver: Alan Jones

A72496 - 1:18 Holden FJ Special - Birch Grey

A87561 - 1:18 Holden LH Torana SL/R 5000 L34 - 1975 Sandown 250 Winner - Driver: Peter Brock

Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 04-09-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Nice work Julian, but shouldn't it be Alan Jones for the EB?

Comment

Still looking like November at this stage. The last few preparations are being made before full blown production starts this month
                  Thanks for the update julian, will you be doing the HRT VN"S

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;567044]September announcements are live guys. A mix of 43rds and 18th's this time around. Hope you enjoy!

BNJ0001 - 1:18 Ford EB Falcon - 1993 Australian Touring Car Championship - Driver: Allan Jones

Hi Julian, A question in regards to Jones #35 EB what round will this model as based off please? Is it the final round at Oran Park like the Seton 1993 Championship winner thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
                      Nice work Julian, but shouldn't it be Alan Jones for the EB?
                      Correct and fixed

Originally posted by troym View Post
                      Thanks for the update julian, will you be doing the HRT VN"S
                      Sure will!

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Hi Julian, A question in regards to Jones #35 EB what round will this model as based off please? Is it the final round at Oran Park like the Seton 1993 Championship winner thanks
                      Should be the second round at Symmons which he won. It currently has the blue Oran Park windscreen banners but they should be white.

Comment

• Will the jones EB be done in 1/43 ?

Comment

Correct and fixed

Should be the second round at Symmons which he won. It currently has the blue Oran Park windscreen banners but they should be white.
                          Thanks! Maybe consider putting a few red and black spots on the bumper from his tangles with Skaife and Gardner that round.

Comment

May I suggest it might be good to have it based on the final round and keep the blue banner since the Seton car has the white banner. Just to help give them a more accurate look when displayed side by side since they never ran with the same colour banner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                              May I suggest it might be good to have it based on the final round and keep the blue banner since the Seton car has the white banner. Just to help give them a more accurate look when displayed side by side since they never ran with the same colour banner?
                              Correct i agree as well. They never ran the same colour together. It was strange they swapped colours for the last round though.

Comment

• Should be the second round at Symmons which he won. It currently has the blue Oran Park windscreen banners but they should be white.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Julian, but I agree with the others I too think that you guys should do the Jones Car from the Final round where he was runner up to Seton seeing as the Seton Championship winner was modeled of the final round with the white banner.

I too would display the Seton and Jones 93 cars next to each other and it will make them look strange together seeing as they never raced with the same white coloured window banner it was always Blue and White to differentiate the the 2 Falcons.

Comment

Working...
                                X