Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian---Any word on when any of the 2013 - 2015 1:43 V8Supercars might be arriving?

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
      Hi Julian

after chatting with you guys at the expo, the talk was with the sad untimely passing of Bill Pye that the Dick Johnson Mustangs have been put on hold. Without sounding insincere I was wandering if there has been any further developments with these models?

Also will Biante be producing any of John Bowes models when he drove with DJR?
      Mustangs are a difficult one as we're not sure if anyone else is planning to do them.. It's a bit risky as we don't want to end up with a situation we're 2 manufacturers are releasing the same model. We'll have to see what happens on these.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
      Julian---Any word on when any of the 2013 - 2015 1:43 V8Supercars might be arriving?
      We should have some 43rds coming very soon. Probably just the 2015 cars to start with and then everything else should follow. Look to a Mar/Apr release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        We should have some 43rds coming very soon. Probably just the 2015 cars to start with and then everything else should follow. Look to a Mar/Apr release.
        Julian---Thank you for the quick reply....

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
          Julian---Thank you for the quick reply....
          Not a problem

Comment

• Ok guys, bit of a new one here today! We've started a new feature called the Biante Collectors Corner which is video series on our new announcements. It should give you a more informative and personal view point on our products so hopefully you will enjoy them.
            I got the short straw on the first episode and was the first to step up to the plate with Will. Hope you enjoy it and get some further insight
            Ps. Go easy on us as it's our first go!

Comment

• I enjoyed it. well done fellas.

Comment

• Great idea, hopefully its successful.

Comment

• good first effort. thankfully you guys are not as annoying as the 2 presenters on TVSN.

Comment

• Youtube makes everyone a celebrity Good stuff.

Comment

• Great there Julian, I too found it very good and informative. Do you guys have an update on when the Jones #35 EB 1/18 will be released?

Comment

• Great stuff will and Julian, But there was no news on the 1:64s cars guys what's happen with them thanks

Comment

• Well done on the BCC video. It turned out great and I'm looking forward to the new episodes.

Also, good move on changing the color of the dash on the Q. The green just doesn't look right.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback everyone. There's definitely a few things to fix for next time but as a whole we were pretty pleased how it went first time out.

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                            Great there Julian, I too found it very good and informative. Do you guys have an update on when the Jones #35 EB 1/18 will be released?
                            Thanks! Jones EB should see a release in either March or April.

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                            Great stuff will and Julian, But there was no news on the 1:64s cars guys what's happen with them thanks
                            Thanks Warren. We should be able to announce something in 1:64 with this months announcements.

Comment

• cant find any pics of the FG highway patrol car anyone know where I can find em?
                              cheers

Comment

• Are you referring to the 1/18 FPV GT-F NSW HWP being made by Apex Replicas? Try their website of Facebook page. They have a few pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X