Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;570506]No worries at all. Looking like this month for the 1:18 Jones EB. 43rd version will probably land around mid year, and the blue EL GT probably around Q3.

Awesome thanks Julian for the updates on the Jones EB and the EL GT, will help lots in budget planning for these.

Comment

• Julian----Just saw the announcement of Biante signing DJRTP for 2016. Will you be making the 2016 V8Supercars in 1:64 scale. Glad to see we will finally have a proper FG-X in 1:18 also. Congratulations.....

Comment

• Great news. Been too long for a decent DJR car.

Great work guys.

Comment

• Congrats on the DJRTP announcement guys!
          That's fantastic news

Comment

• Cant wait to see DJR models back in Biante stable

Comment

• obviously know when they are on a winner!!

Comment

• DJR by Biante sounds great, I might have to start getting DJR V8 supercars again (my wallet will not thank you)

Comment

• yeah congrats William, on getting DJR team on the books mate that's one more 1:64th to add to my collection hahaha

Comment

• Any chance on making the LDM and BJR Dunlop Series cars from Clipsal? Retro liveries looked fantastic plus i just love Andrew Jones Alliance car. Also was there any plans for a Alex Davison Wendy's car from Sydney last year? Thanks Alex

Comment

• Hey William, can the 2016 DJR Shell cars be the two pole position cars from this weekend please, that would look great on the shelf.

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words guys.

In answer to some of your questions, coming out of Clipsal I would have thought that we would have our first 4 cars sorted for 2016. Courtney Winner, Percat Winner and the two Shell Pole Cars for Pye and Coulthard.

Alliance BJR car is definitely on my radar, but probably not the Castrol Car.

And yes, there will be an FGX and VF in 1:64th this year.

Comment

• Great selection for the first 2016 cars.

Comment

• Agreed, what sort of time-frame are we looking at , me wonders

Comment

• 1/64's are back. Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah

Comment

• 1:64 DJR Shell cars for me. If they win Bathurst I will get a 1:18 version of course

Any chance you could do a run of 1:64 FG's and fill in the years (2011 - 2014) where you did not have the DJR license Will?
                                Or are those molds part of the ones that are gone for good?

Comment

Working...
                                X