Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw the new arrivals, to bad there are no 1:43's in it again.....Aaaargh.......

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
      Just saw the new arrivals, to bad there are no 1:43's in it again.....Aaaargh.......
      You should be happier in the next couple of weeks!

Comment

• Promises, Promises....LOL

Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
        Just saw the new arrivals, to bad there are no 1:43's in it again.....Aaaargh.......

Comment

• Guys,

Any updates on the elusive Brock VN?

Comment

• and the 2016 HRT cars. pleeeeease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brasha View Post
              Guys,

Any updates on the elusive Brock VN?
              Well we're deep into production again so currently we should expect delivery by mid year... I really don't want to jinx it again though!

Originally posted by My Element View Post
              and the 2016 HRT cars. pleeeeease.
              Should be sometime late in the 3rd quarter at this stage I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                Well we're deep into production again so currently we should expect delivery by mid year... I really don't want to jinx it again though!

Should be sometime late in the 3rd quarter at this stage I think.
                thanks Julian

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                  Thanks Julian.
                  Sounds good
                  Last edited by Brasha; 25-05-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys , will there be any plans on making Tim Slades winner from Winton last weekend in 1/18 or 1/43.

Cheers Greg

Comment

• Just saw the new releases. Doing the happy dance. To bad there weren't more of them. Oh well there's always next month.....

Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                      Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

Comment

• Question for Julian, just asking why don't biante make anymore of the VL Walkinshaw race cars? Biante have only produced 3 1/18 models from my knowledge, could be wrong.Is it because of licensing issues with teams or something else? Me personally I wouldn't mind a few more in my Holden collection.

thanks

Comment

• id love more VL HSV Goupa A cars too. Few race cars and the test mule with Momo rims as well. And the test Mule with the HDT body kit

Comment

• Yeah there's one that comes to mind for me, is the 1992 Bathurst 1000 perkins commodore.

Comment

• Perkins won 1992 Sandown 500, prefer that one.

Comment

• Yeah, but 2nd in qualifying making an aging car fly like that, & then the protests that followed because HRT couldn't believe Perkins could make a VL go that quick......that makes the 92 Bathurst car a very interesting addition to a collection for me

Comment

Working...
                                X