This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikings100 View Post
    Hi guys , will there be any plans on making Tim Slades winner from Winton last weekend in 1/18 or 1/43.

Cheers Greg
    Yep, should be happening in both scales.

Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
    Question for Julian, just asking why don't biante make anymore of the VL Walkinshaw race cars? Biante have only produced 3 1/18 models from my knowledge, could be wrong.Is it because of licensing issues with teams or something else? Me personally I wouldn't mind a few more in my Holden collection.

thanks
    Basically because our old Walkinshaw tooling doesn't exist anymore. From what I was told back in the day, it was destroyed when the new VL tooling was made.
    We may look at them again at some point but nothing is planned.

Comment

• i think they would sell like hot cakes if you did a remake as its a good change from the torana-monaro - V8 SC road race scheme thats being pumped out

Comment

• Bummer, what a shame. Definitely need to remake them one day.Especially for a HRT fan,they pretty much complete the HRT/HSVDT collection.Just need the 88,89 cars + the Vn's...but there probably in the pipe line I'm guessing

thanks for the reply

Comment

• What's happening with the 1/64s ? Are there any plans to make any more Bathurst cars ...

Comment

• Originally posted by vikings100 View Post
            Hi guys , will there be any plans on making Tim Slades winner from Winton last weekend in 1/18 or 1/43.

Cheers Greg
            Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
            Yep, should be happening in both scales.
            Will it also be made in 1:64?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
              I for one am very happy Biante did take the leap & make the 93 Bathurst DJR car as it's a lovely model & a great addition to my collection.
              Yes agree finally picked one up today great model

Comment

• Just saw the announcement from Vince Diecast cars that these 4- 1:43 V8Supercars will be arriving in June:

2014 Bathurst 1000 3rd Place Nick Percat / Oliver Gavin 1:43
                2014 Bathurst 1000 Pole Position Shane Van Gisbergen / Jonathan Webb 1:43
                2015 Townsville 400 Peter Brock Tribute Livery Garth Tander 1:43
                2015 Townsville 400 Peter Brock Tribute Livery James Courtney 1:43

Will these be arriving in Mid June or end of June????

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
                  i think they would sell like hot cakes if you did a remake as its a good change from the torana-monaro - V8 SC road race scheme thats being pumped out
                  Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
                  Bummer, what a shame. Definitely need to remake them one day.Especially for a HRT fan,they pretty much complete the HRT/HSVDT collection.Just need the 88,89 cars + the Vn's...but there probably in the pipe line I'm guessing

thanks for the reply
                  Would love to one day but have other things taking priority at the moment sorry guys.

Originally posted by SS Mick View Post
                  What's happening with the 1/64s ? Are there any plans to make any more Bathurst cars ...
                  The XY's are just about done and then we'll be looking at some other road cars. Race cars are something we'll have to look at at a case by case basis. Generally the complicated liveries make them much more expensive but we'll see what we can do moving forward. We've managed to work out a good system with the V8's so maybe we can negotiate better with the classics.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                  Will it also be made in 1:64?????
                  Not sure yet... Will have to check with the other guys when they're back in the office.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                  Just saw the announcement from Vince Diecast cars that these 4- 1:43 V8Supercars will be arriving in June:

2014 Bathurst 1000 3rd Place Nick Percat / Oliver Gavin 1:43
                  2014 Bathurst 1000 Pole Position Shane Van Gisbergen / Jonathan Webb 1:43
                  2015 Townsville 400 Peter Brock Tribute Livery Garth Tander 1:43
                  2015 Townsville 400 Peter Brock Tribute Livery James Courtney 1:43

Will these be arriving in Mid June or end of June????
                  Stab in the dark, but I think late June. Again not exactly sure until I talk to the guys who handle the shipping dates.

Comment

• Question for Julian

Will biante be re-making the 1:18 2015 HRT V8 supercar season cars with the monster logos applied?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
                      Question for Julian

Will biante be re-making the 1:18 2015 HRT V8 supercar season cars with the monster logos applied?
                      I don't think so, we'll leave the run as it is. Pretty sure there's decals available on ebay though if you want.

Comment

• Anything further on the HDT VCs Julian?

Also any solid plans yet on the next Brock 1/43?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damage View Post
                          Anything further on the HDT VCs Julian?

Also any solid plans yet on the next Brock 1/43?
                          Should hopefully have something more solid to show you guys with the VC in the next week or 2.

Brock 43rd wise, we should have something to announce in the next month or 2 although it might not be specifically what you want just yet!

Comment

• Cool, looking forward to the VC news and a little mystery about the 43rd Brock hey? Thanks again Julian .

Comment

• cant remember if this has been asked at all but are the pack leader falcons going to be made ? cheers

Comment

• Wonder if Pack leader branding would make it past the thought nazis?

Comment

Working...
                                X