Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the go with the engine Julian, didnt they run the group A intake back then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
      Bloody hell that VN looks good.Well done team biante.By the sounds of that post Julian the whole project was a big pain in the bum.
      Like you wouldn't believe. When the project started we were all wide eyed and bushy tailed. Now some of us feel like empty husks of men lol.

Originally posted by viking View Post
      Whats the go with the engine Julian, didnt they run the group A intake back then?
      They ran the twin throttles earlier in the year during the championship rounds but from memory, switched to the tray after the rules were relaxed on induction set up.

Comment

• Fair enough, being a Larry car he would have been pushing the performance envelope.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
          Fair enough, being a Larry car he would have been pushing the performance envelope.
          Oh yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
            Our thoughts exactly. It has been one hell of a ride! To give you guys a very condensed rundown of how the development went with this model, have a read of the below statement that a colleague here has put together for us.
            Great read. Its also why I prefer this brand for Aussie cars over any other. Well done Biante.

Comment

• William or Julian--- Do you have any idea on when Biante might be updating the Models Produced by Biante to include the 2015 & 2016 models?

Comment

• Persistence and patience brings great rewards.

Looking forward to receiving this particular model.

Comment

Fair enough. Like I told Warren during the week, everyone's opinions are noted. There's no need to get too frustrated about it. We're not as close minded to not contemplate change so lets just see how they go first. If they don't work then we'll adapt.
                  Just to add my opinion. I too would prefer to pay a few dollars more and have the 1/64 V8s in a box like the upcoming road cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by VTWagon View Post
                    Just to add my opinion. I too would prefer to pay a few dollars more and have the 1/64 V8s in a box like the upcoming road cars.
                    VTWagon---Make sure to vote in the poll on this option:

http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...1-64-packaging

Comment

• I'm surprised that there hasn't been more hype about the release of the Brock VN, considering there was a question asked about its release every month since 2012/13.

I'm wrapped that its out, and cant wait to get mine delivered.

HDT337

Comment

• [QUOTE=HDT337;571912]I'm surprised that there hasn't been more hype about the release of the Brock VN, considering there was a question asked about its release every month since 2012/13.

I'm wrapped that its out, and cant wait to get mine delivered.

Went for a look saturday but they weren't in the shops so got a 2016 Mustang instead.

Comment

• was only announced it would be released on friday

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                            William or Julian--- Do you have any idea on when Biante might be updating the Models Produced by Biante to include the 2015 & 2016 models?
                            I used to keep this updated on the old website but then when we changed to the new system I no longer had the access to do this. Now I'm not sure how it's updated. It's one of a few things we need to implement into the new website to bring it up to speed but it takes time unfortunately. Hopefully it can be done at some point and maybe even drag back the archive somehow as well.

Comment

• can anyone give some info on the next perkins car to come out and the Legends cars.
                              cheers

Comment

I used to keep this updated on the old website but then when we changed to the new system I no longer had the access to do this. Now I'm not sure how it's updated. It's one of a few things we need to implement into the new website to bring it up to speed but it takes time unfortunately. Hopefully it can be done at some point and maybe even drag back the archive somehow as well.
                                the archive would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X