This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
    can anyone give some info on the next perkins car to come out and the Legends cars.
    cheers
    Next Perkins car should be the 91 Bathurst VN later this year.

Next 43rd Legends series cars should be another XB and/or an LJ or 2, both is the second half of the year. What exactly they'll be hasn't been decided yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
      Fair enough. Like I told Warren during the week, everyone's opinions are noted. There's no need to get too frustrated about it. We're not as close minded to not contemplate change so lets just see how they go first. If they don't work then we'll adapt.
      Any pics yet Julian

Comment

Next Perkins car should be the 91 Bathurst VN later this year.

Next 43rd Legends series cars should be another XB and/or an LJ or 2, both is the second half of the year. What exactly they'll be hasn't been decided yet.
        cheers. Was hoping to see the Enzed VK but ill take one.

Comment

• I'm waiting for the Enzed VK as well. It looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Any pics yet Julian
            Here you go

Comment

cheers. Was hoping to see the Enzed VK but ill take one.
              Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
              I'm waiting for the Enzed VK as well. It looks good.
              Would love to get this one out as well guys but there's some critical parts used for this model that we have to re-tool. Unfortunately it might still be some time away.

Comment

Here you go
                Ok they look ok I guess.
                Good you can slide the card out without damaging it.

When are they due for release
                Last edited by fordmad17; 05-07-2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• I don't collect 1:64 so maybe my opinion doesn't count here, however...

While a simple box with display plinth might be ideal, if that backing card slides out to enable the model be easily removed to go on display, and it comes with a 25% reduction in the RRP, I reckon that's a pretty good deal.

Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                  Here you go

Comment

• theres a big staple at the top right, if your carefull it shouldnt hurt the card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Wicks View Post
                      I don't collect 1:64 so maybe my opinion doesn't count here, however...

While a simple box with display plinth might be ideal, if that backing card slides out to enable the model be easily removed to go on display, and it comes with a 25% reduction in the RRP, I reckon that's a pretty good deal.
                      We don't need a plinth but a box and plastic insert like the new 1:64 Road cars are coming in would be a lot better. I doubt that you will be able to remove the car without damaging the packaging.

Julian, Thanks for the pictures of the new "Swing Tag" Blister packaging. As I thought I am not impressed at all. It will take up to 3x the space to display it. It reminds me of something I can buy at Walmart, Kmart etc. Definitely not collector grade. If that is how they will be produced I will be passing on them. It's a shame since I really liked that the 1:64 V8 line was being resurrected. As the forum poll shows over 93% that have replied in favor the boxes even at RRP $20.00 AUD. Any chance that the run could be split between "Swing Tag and Boxes". Cheers....
                      Last edited by blueduece58; 06-07-2016, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                        We don't need a plinth but a box and plastic insert like the new 1:64 Road cars are coming in would be a lot better. I doubt that you will be able to remove the car without damaging the packaging.

Julian, Thanks for the pictures of the new "Swing Tag" Blister packaging. As I thought I am not impressed at all. It will take up to 3x the space to display it. It reminds me of something I can buy at Walmart, Kmart etc. Definitely not collector grade. If that is how they will be produced I will be passing on them. It's a shame since I really liked that the 1:64 V8 line was being resurrected. As the forum poll shows over 93% that have replied in favor the boxes even at RRP $20.00 AUD. Any chance that the run could be split between "Swing Tag and Boxes". Cheers....
                        You can remove the model without damaging the packaging. It's quite easy as long you can pry open the staple.

But no worries at all with the feedback. As mentioned before, we'll see how these go first before making any big decisions. There won't be any split packaging at this stage but we'll note your suggestion.

Comment

• Think its good for a change, i liked the OG biante minicars. But If i collected them (1/64) they would go in the drawer and never be seen. Bit like my 1/18, they never come out of the boxes apart from when i add a couple to a cabinet

Comment

• Another question for Julian regarding VK/VL. Need a few things to be tooled for them? Are you planning a Brock VL and VK ATCC when things are right. Because I think a lot of us are really hanging out for them to be done.
                            cheers
                            dave

Comment

Another question for Julian regarding VK/VL. Need a few things to be tooled for them? Are you planning a Brock VL and VK ATCC when things are right. Because I think a lot of us are really hanging out for them to be done.
                              cheers
                              dave
                              Some of the tooling for the VK/VL race cars went walkabout during the tooling recovery phase but it's all stuff we can redo without too much drama. The next Brock VK/VL's on the radar will probably be the 86 VK Bathurst car (with correct bumper, wheels, engine bay decoration etc), and perhaps a 87 VL ATCC car.

Comment

Some of the tooling for the VK/VL race cars went walkabout during the tooling recovery phase but it's all stuff we can redo without too much drama. The next Brock VK/VL's on the radar will probably be the 86 VK Bathurst car (with correct bumper, wheels, engine bay decoration etc), and perhaps a 87 VL ATCC car.
                                Excellent, part of the Moffat Collection no doubt.
                                cheers
                                dave

Comment

Working...
                                X