Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have noticed 4 x 1:43 scale cars have come out and I need to buy them ASAP from Biante but I know they are doing stock take, but when can I buy again as the money is burning a hole in my wallet.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dennis76 View Post
      I have noticed 4 x 1:43 scale cars have come out and I need to buy them ASAP from Biante but I know they are doing stock take, but when can I buy again as the money is burning a hole in my wallet.
      Dennis76---You can still buy them online through the Biante website. They just won't ship until stocktake is done.

      https://www.biante.com.au/article/bi...ocktake-notice

      Comment


      • Originally posted by My Element View Post
        Excellent, part of the Moffat Collection no doubt.
        cheers
        dave
        The VK would be!

        Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
        Dennis76---You can still buy them online through the Biante website. They just won't ship until stocktake is done.

        https://www.biante.com.au/article/bi...ocktake-notice
        The web orders should now start to filter out guys so hopefully there won't be any more lengthy delays. Last weeks were dispatched yesterday.

        Comment


        • Julian when are the 1/64's due out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Julian when are the 1/64's due out.
            V8's later this month, and the XY's in Aug at this stage.

            Comment


            • 1:12 2015 Bathurst Winner

              It's arrived!
              Other than the little slip up earlier this week (whoops), we've managed to keep this under wraps for a little while. Hope you enjoy something different. Should be a great centerpiece.
              Click on the image for the full profile.


              Comment


              • So in answer to one of the questions deleted last week, this deal is only for 1/12 scale cars.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
                  So in answer to one of the questions deleted last week, this deal is only for 1/12 scale cars.
                  Yes mate, exclusively limited to 1:12th scales. Still very happy to have them in the Biante Family though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by William Hall View Post
                    Yes mate, exclusively limited to 1:12th scales. Still very happy to have them in the Biante Family though.
                    Fingers, Toes & everything else crossed that this leads to all other scales too.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drew02 View Post
                      Fingers, Toes & everything else crossed that this leads to all other scales too.
                      me too. so how did binate swing this ? loophole in contract regarding to manufacturing in model scales....?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
                        me too. so how did binate swing this ? loophole in contract regarding to manufacturing in model scales....?
                        Maybe, I doubt it would take much to get past the stone age dinosaurs over at CC, Not that I'm trying to take any credit away from Biante for pulling this off.

                        Comment


                        • I have seen the 2014 3rd place HHA car and the pole position car of VIP Pet Foods Tekno, and 2015 HRT Townsville cars in the 1/43 for sale and out. But I can't buy on the Biante site.

                          Comment


                          • Once T888 see the quality of Biantes current V8SC's i imagine they will switch over soon, leaving CC without their cash cow. Its a shame as years ago both companies were producing great models.

                            Comment


                            • I imagine it is now just a case of Biante and 888 waiting out however many years are left on their CC contract before moving all car scales over.

                              Comment


                              • both still can produce great cars, but if CC keeps pumping out cars nobody wants, it wont be long. I remember when CC had heaps of cars on their site and I wanted them all, now as of today their website doesn't load.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X