Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ordered the 1:43 VIP pole winner from 2014, bummed that the 1:43 2015 Stix car isn't on the to-do list anymore.

    Comment


    • Julian---When will the next batch of 1:43 V8Supercars be arriving and how many will there be??? Thanks...Ed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
        Ordered the 1:43 VIP pole winner from 2014, bummed that the 1:43 2015 Stix car isn't on the to-do list anymore.
        Steve51---According to Biante's Facebook page the 2015 VanGisbergen/Webb #97 Stix Bathurst 1:43 is done and will be shipping soon.....

        Comment


        • Hi Biante, do you have an update on what you guys are going to do about the 2013 Mercedes from Erebus and any chance of David Reynolds Erebus Holden from this year? Also did you cancel the LDM cars from 2013 and have you made a mold for the Mercedes but in 1:43 scale. Thanks Alex

          Comment


          • Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
            Steve51---According to Biante's Facebook page the 2015 VanGisbergen/Webb #97 Stix Bathurst 1:43 is done and will be shipping soon.....
            Thanks, since it's not listed on the Biante website.

            Comment


            • William or Julian---When will the next edition of the Biante Collector's Corner be?????

              Comment


              • Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                William or Julian---When will the next edition of the Biante Collector's Corner be?????
                Should be this week hopefully.

                Comment


                • William or Julian---Good to see some of the 2013 1:18 V8 Supercars arriving. Any idea on when the 1:43 scale versions will be arriving?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                    William or Julian---Good to see some of the 2013 1:18 V8 Supercars arriving. Any idea on when the 1:43 scale versions will be arriving?
                    They should be in the next container, so still a few weeks away, but essentailly we should all be done and dusted with the '13, '14 and '15 cars very shortly.

                    Comment


                    • New Collectors Corner episode is up now guys.
                      Has all the info from the last lot of announcements including the big 1:12 Red Bull reveal!
                      https://youtu.be/GIxgiF5SP6k

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                        Hi Biante, do you have an update on what you guys are going to do about the 2013 Mercedes from Erebus and any chance of David Reynolds Erebus Holden from this year? Also did you cancel the LDM cars from 2013 and have you made a mold for the Mercedes but in 1:43 scale. Thanks Alex
                        Was wondering if you forgot my question guys?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                          Was wondering if you forgot my question guys?
                          Sorry mate, yes we did miss you.

                          Right, few questions there.

                          2013 Erebus Mercs - Samples arrived yesterday, Hopefully production will only be a month or so away.

                          2016 Erebus Commodores - Few contractual issues we are trying to work through at the moment, so hopefully we will have information on that soon.

                          2013 LDM cars - Yes, we did in the end. We just couldn't secure enough orders for them.

                          1:43rd Mercs - Yes, they will start flowing through very shortly too!

                          Comment


                          • William or Julian, any up dates of the resin E3 GTS that was shown on collectors corner a few episodes ago? Are you going to make it in hazard yellow which was the hero colour at the time?
                            Thanks Mark

                            Comment


                            • Thanks for the reply William, any idea on when we can expect the DJR Team Penske Fords to be up for order? Can't wait for my bank to be broken with all the paint schemes hopefully being offered up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by f6_mark View Post
                                William or Julian, any up dates of the resin E3 GTS that was shown on collectors corner a few episodes ago? Are you going to make it in hazard yellow which was the hero colour at the time?
                                Thanks Mark
                                A decorated sample shouldn't be too far away now. Perhaps within the next month or 2 and then we can announce it. And yep, there will be a Hazard Yellow version.

                                Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                                Thanks for the reply William, any idea on when we can expect the DJR Team Penske Fords to be up for order? Can't wait for my bank to be broken with all the paint schemes hopefully being offered up.
                                Still a few months away at this stage but they're progressing well.
                                Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 27-07-2016, 09:06 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X