Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we're asking how's the Nissan B12 hour winner progressing please ?

Comment

• And the Autoart Aston Martins?

Comment

• And the vc hdt?

Comment

• Originally posted by david5 View Post
          While we're asking how's the Nissan B12 hour winner progressing please ?
          Originally posted by James3592 View Post
          And the Autoart Aston Martins?
          Last correspondence I got from Autoart regarding these (about a month ago) was that we would see them Q4 this year.

Originally posted by viking View Post
          And the vc hdt?
          A little something to ease into your Monday! A formal announcement shouldn't be too far away once we get a decorated sample down.

Comment

• Very nice

Comment

• Now that is how a VC should look like.
              Let's hope it might lead to a "correct" 1980 Bathurst winner
              and maybe a Repco Round Oz winner???

Comment

• One of each for me please

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Now that is how a VC should look like.
                  God I hope so, for both.

Comment

• Oooooooh!!!!!
                    Little bit excited

Comment

• Wonder if the cage means it will be a roc car or grp c?

Comment

• hi,

could please tell me the paint code or color for the orange on the front bar of the hrt starwars tander/luff car please as i need to fix up a chip mark

thankyu david

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Now that is how a VC should look like.
                          The group C VC/VH's will be done at some stage although we want to make sure enough time has passed between the flood of cc versions and ours. They've seemed to have packed them all in over a few years which is good for us so hopefully they're only a few short years away.
                          A VB repco car is high on our agenda but there will be a LOT of tooling required to make it happen... It's something we really have to weigh up but I'm optimistic it will happen.

Originally posted by viking View Post
                          Wonder if the cage means it will be a roc car or grp c?
                          The roll cage is for the ROC cars. They'll probably come out after the road versions at this stage.

Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
                          hi,

could please tell me the paint code or color for the orange on the front bar of the hrt starwars tander/luff car please as i need to fix up a chip mark

thankyu david
                          We don't have the info on this one sorry. The red was a special tone done by our factory to try match the dayglo rocket red in tampo. It's not 100% the same but it's close.

Comment

• dont worry about CC, ill bin mine and buy the biante version in a heartbeat

Comment

• Repco car I reckon would be ultra cool, but making the numbers work could be easier said than done. 1980 Bathurst winner was a cc I couldnt buy, it was just crap so Im hanging out for a Biante version.

Comment

• Just a quick question for either Will or Julian..
                                What's the latest on the HRT ANZAC cars? Considering the 25th livery was just released perhaps a couple months off yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X