Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
    Just a quick question for either Will or Julian..
    What's the latest on the HRT ANZAC cars? Considering the 25th livery was just released perhaps a couple months off yet?
    Actually hoping to have an answer tomorrow, then we can set a few wheels in motion. Reckon Jules and I will have more news in the next episode of the Collectors Corner!

    Comment


    • Awesome to hear. Thanks for the fast reply!

      Comment


      • Saw you guys have announced Will's Mercedes from Sydney last year. Really happy to see it offered but did my recommendation of a 1:43rd Twin Pack of Alex and Will come to anything? Thanks Alex

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Smithy View Post
          Saw you guys have announced Will's Mercedes from Sydney last year. Really happy to see it offered but did my recommendation of a 1:43rd Twin Pack of Alex and Will come to anything? Thanks Alex
          Not at this stage sorry Alex

          Comment


          • That's alright knew it was a long shot. Also the V8 Supercars you are bring out at the moment are top notch. Wish you had the contract for every team in pit lane. At least the collectors would get quality.

            Comment


            • New 1:18 Announcements for August

              Another month of new model announcement are here guys. Hope there's something in there for you.
              Click on the images to go to the models profiles.

              1:18 Scale Holden VN Commodore SS Group A - 1991 Tooheys Bathurst 1000 - Drivers: Larry Perkins / Tomas Mezera


              1:18 Scale Ford Falcon Sprint - 2010 Touring Car Masters Championship Winner - Driver: Jim Richards


              1:18 Scale Ford EB Falcon - 1994 Tooheys Bathurst 1000 - Drivers: Allan Grice / Steven Johnson


              1:18 Scale Holden HX Sandman Panel Van - Cotillion White


              1:18 Scale Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG - Erebus Motorsport V8 - 2015 Coates Hire Sydney 500 - Driver: Will Davison


              1:18 Scale Holden LC Torana GTR Street Machine - “Heretic” Pollyanna Pink

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                That's alright knew it was a long shot. Also the V8 Supercars you are bring out at the moment are top notch. Wish you had the contract for every team in pit lane. At least the collectors would get quality.
                Thanks Alex. The V8's are really starting to hit their straps now. Getting through most of the backlog finally!

                Comment


                • I'm hoping you could go back and do a few you probably had to skip due to the back log. Nick Percat's Coates Hire one comes to mind. Also maybe a Garth Tander / Warren Luff Endurance Cup Winner would be a good edition (Hint Hint)

                  Comment


                  • Awesome work biante, anymore news or updates on the Perkins collection?

                    Comment


                    • I love the Sydney Merc. Just wondering if the Solar/Perth winner is a possibility?

                      Comment


                      • Julian---Will the Perkins/Mezera VN, Grice/Johnson EB, and Will Davidson Sydney 500 cars be done in 1:43 also????

                        Comment


                        • They have come up pretty smicko. Well done guys.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                            I'm hoping you could go back and do a few you probably had to skip due to the back log. Nick Percat's Coates Hire one comes to mind. Also maybe a Garth Tander / Warren Luff Endurance Cup Winner would be a good edition (Hint Hint)
                            We haven't got anything like this planned but perhaps we could go back within the next year or 2 and have a look at them again.

                            Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
                            Awesome work biante, anymore news or updates on the Perkins collection?
                            Just the VN we announced yesterday at the moment. There's others in the pipeline but it will be a while before we can show anything.

                            Originally posted by James3592 View Post
                            I love the Sydney Merc. Just wondering if the Solar/Perth winner is a possibility?
                            Not at this stage but another we could get around to doing in the future.

                            Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                            Julian---Will the Perkins/Mezera VN, Grice/Johnson EB, and Will Davidson Sydney 500 cars be done in 1:43 also????
                            All a very good chance!

                            Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                            They have come up pretty smicko. Well done guys.
                            Thanks. Should be some exciting stuff announced between now and the end of the year as well.

                            Comment


                            • Any VN HRT cars in pipeline?

                              Comment


                              • That sandman will look good next to the 1:64th version.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X