X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
    Any VN HRT cars in pipeline?
    Maybe... Haha should have something to show within the next month or 2. Heap of differences from the Perkins VN's!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
      Maybe... Haha should have something to show within the next month or 2. Heap of differences from the Perkins VN's!
      You mean to say I should not have lashed out on the Brock car last night!!

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
        You mean to say I should not have lashed out on the Brock car last night!!
        I meant there's a heap of tooling differences from the Perkins cars. Wheels, Engine bay, Boot fuel system, Interior etc. The Perkins and HRT VN's will definitely look awesome next to each other

Comment

• I will let the woman know. Mind you she thinks I got A model yesterday :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
            Sweet as
            cheers
            Dave

Comment

• Something for the DJR Team Penske Fans.

Comment

• Good stuff mate, I wish I could afford them all. I can't wait until you announce which cars will get made.

Comment

• I find it interesting too that the HRT VN's ran that little "aero device" on the front guards - near the wheel arch - but the Brock/Perkins VN's didn't.
                  One would assume that because it was on the road car then it would be a homologated part for the race car??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I find it interesting too that the HRT VN's ran that little "aero device" on the front guards - near the wheel arch - but the Brock/Perkins VN's didn't.
                    One would assume that because it was on the road car then it would be a homologated part for the race car??
                    I think Brock/Perkins were a little cheeky with the VN Group A bodykit. There's a few differences on their cars compared to the "official" kit.
                    The little front half flares are missing, one piece side skirts instead of 2 piece, and the boot garnish between the tail lights is different. Not sure why but perhaps it was a weight saving thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Hall View Post
                      Something for the DJR Team Penske Fans.

Hi William just awesome to see the FG-X in the video and finally a 1/18 with opening parts, I like Biantes approach to do it right by replicating how the real FG-X race car is compared to another brand who have gone the sealed body but price it the same as yours.

I'm looking forward to seeing which 1/18 and 1/43 DJRTP liverys you guys will release looks like the Clipsal 500 cars will be one and please I hope that Biante work at getting PRA as there model car partners as I believe your models will replicate there cars than the brand they have at present. Keep up the great work
                      Last edited by biante2326; 08-08-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Julian. The things you discover when replicating models ; )

Comment

• Anychance of a road going 1:18 FGX XR8 or XR8 sprint since the mould is being developed?? Would be awesome to have a model of the last XR8, black one please to match the 1:1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Thanks Julian. The things you discover when replicating models ; )
                            No worries. It is really interesting when discovering little differences like that. The other very weird thing about the Brock VN that we unfortunately couldn't replicate on the model were the door handles. All 4 were the keyed front door versions in varying layouts. Bizarre!

Originally posted by HQGTS74 View Post
                            Anychance of a road going 1:18 FGX XR8 or XR8 sprint since the mould is being developed?? Would be awesome to have a model of the last XR8, black one please to match the 1:1
                            Not at the moment but it's not out of the question. The SS-V's seem to be fairly popular so that's been a little more reassuring.
                            Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 09-08-2016, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• The sticker guy must have been busy during race week too as there were numerous changes from earlier in race week to race day.
                              Tri-Steel was added early on and the 05 on the bonnet changed at some stage before Monroe came on late for the window banner.
                              Have seen some images of the Triple M logos missing on the front bumper too.

I guess you wouldn't be tempted to make the "Prodigal Son Returns" version that PB drove at Eastern Creek on the announcement of
                              his return to racing a Holden???

Comment

• Afternoon Biante, any eta when we could see images of the 2013 Erebus V8's in 1:18th. Thanks Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X