This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    The sticker guy must have been busy during race week too as there were numerous changes from earlier in race week to race day.
    Tri-Steel was added early on and the 05 on the bonnet changed at some stage before Monroe came on late for the window banner.
    Have seen some images of the Triple M logos missing on the front bumper too.

I guess you wouldn't be tempted to make the "Prodigal Son Returns" version that PB drove at Eastern Creek on the announcement of
    his return to racing a Holden???
    The 7 logos also only appeared later on the car. Then there were the antennas and wheel covers which came on and off at times. It was a little confusing going through all the imagery at first trying to narrow down the race day layout.

We will definitely be making the return to Holden car at some point plus perhaps even his Amaroo winner as that's the only win the VN ever got... Just focusing on the HRT version at the moment and then see how we go. We want to spread them out a bit hopefully.

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
    Afternoon Biante, any eta when we could see images of the 2013 Erebus V8's in 1:18th. Thanks Alex
    They should definitely be out before the end of the year.

Comment

• Yes looking through the photos the car looks different on everyday.

Even the "return" car to the "season" car of 1991 there were many differences. On the face of it the livery looked very
      similar from 91 through to the 92 season but there are subtle differences. Would that be enough to have interest in all 3
      (91 Bathurst, 92 ATCC race1 Winner and "Return to Holden") being made??? I don't know? The "Return to Holden" version
      might hold more interest, but as you said there's the HRT examples to concentrate on first.

Either way with all the dramas and set backs it's a credit to the dedication of the entire Biante team that this model finally made it to reality.
      Well done to all involved. Let's hope future examples are a smoother process : )

Comment

• Will the HRT VNs be season or Bathurst liveries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Yes looking through the photos the car looks different on everyday.

Even the "return" car to the "season" car of 1991 there were many differences. On the face of it the livery looked very
          similar from 91 through to the 92 season but there are subtle differences. Would that be enough to have interest in all 3
          (91 Bathurst, 92 ATCC race1 Winner and "Return to Holden") being made??? I don't know? The "Return to Holden" version
          might hold more interest, but as you said there's the HRT examples to concentrate on first.

Either way with all the dramas and set backs it's a credit to the dedication of the entire Biante team that this model finally made it to reality.
          Well done to all involved. Let's hope future examples are a smoother process : )
          Thanks Rob. It's definitely been a long haul with the Brock VN but we got there in the end!
          As far as future versions go, I think we could make all 3 of the significant Brock ones as long as we can keep the releases far enough apart. I have the complete Brock collection and the hobbyist side of me thinks the 3 lined up next to each other would look pretty cool. There are quite a few differences (both tooling and decoration) between them all. The induction set up on the 91 ATCC car for instance uses the twin throttle body set up from the VL/VN road car and not the tray that you see on the Bathurst car.

Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
          Will the HRT VNs be season or Bathurst liveries?
          We'll probably start with the Bathurst versions first.

Comment

• Julian or William---I saw that the 2013 Lockwood 1:43 has arrived, will their be any more 1:43 V8's coming in the next month or so?

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
              Julian or William---I saw that the 2013 Lockwood 1:43 has arrived, will their be any more 1:43 V8's coming in the next month or so?
              Should be another bunch of 2013, 2014, and 2015 cars coming. Not exactly sure which ones yet but we'll put the info in the newsletters as soon as we know.

Comment

• there's a seller on ebay with a perkins VN Mobil Box with a brock car in it. How'd that happen. Is that car nearly ready to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
                  there's a seller on ebay with a perkins VN Mobil Box with a brock car in it. How'd that happen. Is that car nearly ready to go?
                  We got both boxes manufactured at the same time and the factory accidentally used some of the Perkins boxes on the Brock models. Perkins car should see a release sometime next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                    We got both boxes manufactured at the same time and the factory accidentally used some of the Perkins boxes on the Brock models. Perkins car should see a release sometime next month.
                    cool, put me down for one.

Comment

• Julian or William-when can we expect the 1/64 FG X's to be in stock?

Comment

• Julian or William- is there any chance we might see a 1/18 Morris/O'Brien/Moffat 1980 Bathurst XD Falcon?

Comment

• A Morris XD would be great. I love that colour scheme.

Comment

• Agree - but I think the XD and XE molds were sadly lost when a China factory closed down, along with the FG Supercar among others

Comment

• Hi guys. With the demand and sky rocketing prices on the Mad Max Interceptors, has consideration been made with regards to producing the yellow XB 4 door Interceptor in 1/18?

Comment

• Originally posted by perkins11 View Post
                                Hi guys. With the demand and sky rocketing prices on the Mad Max Interceptors, has consideration been made with regards to producing the yellow XB 4 door Interceptor in 1/18?
                                And the V8 Interceptor as it appeared in the first movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X