This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
    Agree - but I think the XD and XE molds were sadly lost when a China factory closed down, along with the FG Supercar among others
    Darn it maybe one they will remake them.Fingers crossed

Comment

• Regarding the Mad Max Coupe from the first movie its something we have been discussing on here for nearly 15 years.

Trevor back then was adamant we would one day get it but it seems licencing is still an issue.

This thread below was one of a heap about that car that was created back in the day.
      http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...ht=interceptor

Comment

• Originally posted by Minno View Post
        Julian or William-when can we expect the 1/64 FG X's to be in stock?
        Not sure just yet. I think Q4 is the plan though.

Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
        Julian or William- is there any chance we might see a 1/18 Morris/O'Brien/Moffat 1980 Bathurst XD Falcon?
        Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
        Agree - but I think the XD and XE molds were sadly lost when a China factory closed down, along with the FG Supercar among others
        Yep, as Pug mentioned, the tooling went walkabout all those years ago now... It could still be out there but the chances of finding it are very slim. It's probably be recycled into something else

Originally posted by perkins11 View Post
        Hi guys. With the demand and sky rocketing prices on the Mad Max Interceptors, has consideration been made with regards to producing the yellow XB 4 door Interceptor in 1/18?
        Originally posted by James3592 View Post
        And the V8 Interceptor as it appeared in the first movie?
        Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        Regarding the Mad Max Coupe from the first movie its something we have been discussing on here for nearly 15 years.

Trevor back then was adamant we would one day get it but it seems licencing is still an issue.

This thread below was one of a heap about that car that was created back in the day.
        http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...ht=interceptor
        Can't say a lot here yet sorry guys. Might just have to keep your fingers crossed for a bit longer.

Comment

• Hi William or Julian, when please now that the 1/18 Alan Jones EB is released will see see the 1/43 released please?

Comment

• Nice work releasing the 2016 HRTs today, how's the 2015 ANZAC coming along?

Comment

• Thanks Biante for handing out 1//64 promo models today @SMP in the pit area. Jury still out on packaging though. great initiative. Cant wait for some 1'43 Mercs and DJR models to start coming thru

Comment

• There has to be another progress pic of the VC HDT or I might have to riot, I don't care if I'm the only one

Comment

• Originally posted by Damage View Post
                  There has to be another progress pic of the VC HDT or I might have to riot, I don't care if I'm the only one
                  I'll second that. I cant wait for them either.

And have we had an estimated ETA yet? (I haven't had a look back through this thread to check)

Cheers
                  Drew

Comment

• Thirds!!!
                    Mind you it will be staying in the box until a new house and bigger better brighter cabinets are bought.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
                      Thirds!!!
                      Mind you it will be staying in the box until a new house and bigger better brighter cabinets are bought.
                      I feel your pain.
                      I have 4 from of over 100 models on display in Autoart Crystal display cases. The rest are in storage.
                      One day i'll get them all out, but that's a long way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew02 View Post
                        I'll second that. I cant wait for them either.

And have we had an estimated ETA yet? (I haven't had a look back through this thread to check)

Cheers
                        Drew
                        I think the last ETA mentioned was later this year but it might have been 1st quarter 2017, can't recall

Comment

• Julian or William, do you have any update on the 1:12 HRT and Red Bull models on what quantity you will be making and when they will be released.
                          cheers.

Comment

• HEY, Biante

can you please make the gibson motorsports vn and vp cars,

getting sick of classic canceling them

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
                              HEY, Biante

can you please make the gibson motorsports vn and vp cars,

getting sick of classic canceling them
                              yes please.

Comment

• Julian or William,with the larry Perkins collection is there any plans for his 1995 and 1997 Bathurst winning cars? Also is there anymore 1/18 biante display turn tables coming back into stock? Would like to use one for the reviews that I do. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X