Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Julian,or William. any updates on the VC HDT cars. And can you please let us know which moulds were lost from the factories that were closed. cheers and thanks for the quick responses.
    Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by ravenstone View Post
      Julian or William, do you have any update on the 1:12 HRT and Red Bull models on what quantity you will be making and when they will be released.
      cheers.
      Originally posted by My Element View Post
      Hi Julian,or William. any updates on the VC HDT cars. And can you please let us know which moulds were lost from the factories that were closed. cheers and thanks for the quick responses.
      Dave
      I'm not Julian or William but in case you missed the last ETAs the 1:12 2016BW and the VC HDT (Palais White) were both initially slated for a 4th quarter release. Biante site says "In Production" for the 888 car so hopefully only a month or two away . With the usual attention to detail and accuracy these guys concentrate on, I wouldn't be surprised if the VC is early 2017. Personally, I'd rather wait a bit longer and have something I'm happy with. We've already been waiting a long time for this one.

I'm sure the official word will come soon, we'll see how far off I am

Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
      Julian or William,with the larry Perkins collection is there any plans for his 1995 and 1997 Bathurst winning cars? Also is there anymore 1/18 biante display turn tables coming back into stock? Would like to use one for the reviews that I do. Cheers
      With the 95 and 97 BWs, I cant see it being made any time soon, even though it would be a far superior example compared to CC's very ordinary attempt (even with the old Biante VR/VS mould). I've had them and they just don't look right.

I'd also love to see a 1:18 and 1:43 Brock/Moffat 1986 Bathurst VK, 90% of the licencing and tooling must already be sorted, and lets face it, once again CC dropped the ball and botched the 86 car too.
      Last edited by Damage; 06-09-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damage View Post

With the 95 and 97 BWs, I cant see it being made any time soon, even though it would be a far superior example compared to CC's very ordinary attempt (even with the old Biante VR/VS mould). I've had them and they just don't look right.

I'd also love to see a 1:18 and 1:43 Brock/Moffat 1986 Bathurst VK, 90% of the licencing and tooling must already be sorted, and lets face it, once again CC dropped the ball and botched the 86 car too.
        Funny you say that I'm doing a review on the biante and Classiccarlectables 1995 VR Commodores this week. They both have there faults but as you said the biante version is a bit better. 100% right about the classic VK's they look horrible.

Comment

• Apologies for the late reply guys. Was on a holiday for the last 2 weeks!

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
          Hi William or Julian, when please now that the 1/18 Alan Jones EB is released will see see the 1/43 released please?
          Should be within the next couple of months.

Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
          Nice work releasing the 2016 HRTs today, how's the 2015 ANZAC coming along?
          Still a work in progress but I think we're closer to getting them approved at least.

Originally posted by Damage View Post
          There has to be another progress pic of the VC HDT or I might have to riot, I don't care if I'm the only one
          Originally posted by Drew02 View Post
          I'll second that. I cant wait for them either.

And have we had an estimated ETA yet? (I haven't had a look back through this thread to check)

Cheers
          Drew
          I think the last ETA mentioned was later this year but it might have been 1st quarter 2017, can't recall
          Next update should hopefully see a decorated prototype and a formal announcement within the next month or 2 (fingers crossed!). ETA for release will probably be Q1 2017 at this stage.

Originally posted by ravenstone View Post
          Julian or William, do you have any update on the 1:12 HRT and Red Bull models on what quantity you will be making and when they will be released.
          cheers.
          Townsville 1:12's should be released sometime next month with the Bathurst Winner a month or 2 behind. Number are around 200/250 for the Townsville cars and unsure on the 888 car at this stage.

Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
          HEY, Biante

can you please make the gibson motorsports vn and vp cars,

getting sick of classic canceling them
          Yep, we will get around to them. We should be able to make the Gibson cars at sub 1000 numbers as we have a bit more flexibility with the current VN/VP factory.

Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
          Julian or William,with the larry Perkins collection is there any plans for his 1995 and 1997 Bathurst winning cars? Also is there anymore 1/18 biante display turn tables coming back into stock? Would like to use one for the reviews that I do. Cheers
          95 and 97 Bathurst Winners will get done, and hopefully not too far away. Our VR/VS mold is still available and with a bit of TLC, should be up and running again.
          We're trying to find a new turntable at the moment actually so hopefully they won't be too far away either.

Originally posted by My Element View Post
          Hi Julian,or William. any updates on the VC HDT cars. And can you please let us know which moulds were lost from the factories that were closed. cheers and thanks for the quick responses.
          Dave
          See above on the VC.
          Can't recall all the molds that were lost but the XD/XE was the main one in the end. The rest we either got back or they weren't really worth getting back.

I'm not Julian or William but in case you missed the last ETAs the 1:12 2016BW and the VC HDT (Palais White) were both initially slated for a 4th quarter release. Biante site says "In Production" for the 888 car so hopefully only a month or two away . With the usual attention to detail and accuracy these guys concentrate on, I wouldn't be surprised if the VC is early 2017. Personally, I'd rather wait a bit longer and have something I'm happy with. We've already been waiting a long time for this one.

I'm sure the official word will come soon, we'll see how far off I am

Pretty much spot on there with everything. Brock's Bathurst VK from 86 is on the radar for sure as we would like to get this one right.

Comment

• Is it possible that the VC HDT Commodore mould will eventually yield a correct 1:18 scale 1980 Bathurst winner?

The CC version is laughable at best. I still can't believe that they thought that a VH front end would suffice - actually I can!

Comment

• Great news about the Gibson VPs! Also looking forward to some correct Brock Commodores!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackIce View Post
                Is it possible that the VC HDT Commodore mould will eventually yield a correct 1:18 scale 1980 Bathurst winner?

The CC version is laughable at best. I still can't believe that they thought that a VH front end would suffice - actually I can!
                Yes, we still want to do the early 80's group C Commodores at some point.

Comment

• Hey Biante,
                  Do you guys plan on doing Tim Slade's Alliance Truck Parts car from Townsville? Would look very nice next to Andrew Jones Dunlop Series Car.
                  Thanks Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                    Hey Biante,
                    Do you guys plan on doing Tim Slade's Alliance Truck Parts car from Townsville? Would look very nice next to Andrew Jones Dunlop Series Car.
                    Thanks Alex
                    Not at this stage unfortunately, Alex.

Comment

• New 1:18 Announcements for September

September new model announcements are a little late, but better late than never! A couple of surprises so hopefully there's something in there for you.
                      Click on the images to go to the models profiles.

1:18 Scale Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar - Holden Racing Team 2015 Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: Garth Tander

1:18 Scale Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar - Holden Racing Team 2015 Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: James Courtney

1:18 Scale HSV 20 Years of Maloo R8 Limited Edition - Poison Ivy

1:18 Scale HSV E3 GTS - Phantom Black

1:18 Scale Ford Sierra RS500 - 1990 Australian Touring Car Championship Runner Up - Driver: Peter Brock

1:43 Scale Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar - Holden Racing Team 2015 Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: Garth Tander

1:43 Scale Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar - Holden Racing Team 2015 Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: James Courtney

Comment

• Are the anzac cars being done in 1/64 Julian

Comment

• I sure hope so, I'd really love to have the ANZAC liveries in 1/64!

Comment

• Great news about the ANZAC HRT cars.
                            On a negative, the wheels on the Brock Sierra just look wrong : (

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                              Are the anzac cars being done in 1/64 Julian
                              I don't think there's any plans at this stage but hopefully we can do them later.

Comment

• Ok Thanks. So what are the next 1/64 race cars to come out and will they be in the same packaging or in boxes. Cheers Drew

Comment

Working...
                                X