Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil, its quite simple, if you don't like the resin cars don't buy them and buy only die-cast cars.

Comment

• I have no problems with resin cars. I display them in cabinets or cases and dont really have the parts opened. I'm cool with them unless they are the same price as diecast... Then they may be a problem.

It was interesting to read the article. Its sad to read that the sales are down, but that might be Biantes fault too. How many XY's does someone need in their collection? Every second car released seems to a an XY or XW....
      Last edited by Dutchie; 28-09-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Hi William, I do understand what your saying, however I still think the EL GT in diecast with all opening parts would sell and retail around $250. to $300. there are a lot of collectors that would pay that providing it would be well detailed and I'm suer it would be if Biante were to produce the model.

Regards
        Phil.

Comment

• Hi Spiderken, yes it is quite simple, I would like to add certain models to my collection in diecast with opening parts.

Cheers
          Phil.

Comment

• To change the tune around here, may I ask how the B12H R35 1/18 model is going at the moment, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by fomoco04 View Post
              Question to William or Julian

Has the sale of cars started to increase again? all be it slowly. Just seems there is a slight improvement in interest going by cars you are now producing and the amount of chat on social media.
              It all depends on what the model is. The hobby has definitely become tougher to estimate order numbers for production though. Whether it's higher or lower than we anticipate, it always seems to be a surprise lately!

Originally posted by Dutchie View Post
              I have no problems with resin cars. I display them in cabinets or cases and dont really have the parts opened. I'm cool with them unless they are the same price as diecast... Then they may be a problem.

It was interesting to read the article. Its sad to read that the sales are down, but that might be Biantes fault too. How many XY's does someone need in their collection? Every second car released seems to a an XY or XW....
              We've been trying to work on many new projects lately to add some more variety like the EL GT, E3 GTS/Maloo, VF SSV, VC HDT, VN/VP's, plus a few others that are in earlier development phases.
              Whether people like it or not though, the XY/XW's tend to be very popular. We announce a standard road car from another mold - we get 500 orders. We then announce an XY GTHO, bang - 1000+ orders.
              In saying that though, the last XY (Barnes/Skelton) we released was about a year ago. And we try to space out the road cars every 2-3 years with the Onyx Black GTHO released in March 2014...

Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
              To change the tune around here, may I ask how the B12H R35 1/18 model is going at the moment, please?
              From what I last heard from Autoart, we should see a prototype next month hopefully!
              Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 30-09-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Is there plans for some 1:18 VC/VH HDT Brock road cars? I think they would be quite popular

Comment

• Hi Julian.
                  Regarding XW/Y Falcons any chance of some plain old Falcon 500's or Fairmonts?
                  Same with some Kingswoods or Premiers using your sedan and ute moulds?

Comment

• Originally posted by HQGTS74 View Post
                    Is there plans for some 1:18 VC/VH HDT Brock road cars? I think they would be quite popular
                    VC HDT's are in development right now and we should have a decorated prototype soon.
                    VH's are definitely on the radar as well.

Originally posted by fatty View Post
                    Hi Julian.
                    Regarding XW/Y Falcons any chance of some plain old Falcon 500's or Fairmonts?
                    Same with some Kingswoods or Premiers using your sedan and ute moulds?
                    Perhaps. We were looking closer at these when we were working on some new tooling many years ago but it had to be shelved when the factory closed.
                    Still a chance at some point though.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;572867]VC HDT's are in development right now and we should have a decorated prototype soon.
                      VH's are definitely on the radar as well.

Great to hear!! Been waiting for these to be done, will they be resin or diecast?

Comment

• Diecast mate, if you go back a few pages there should be some photos

Comment

• As viking mentioned, they'll be in opening diecast. See images in link below
                          http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...pdates/page121

Comment

• Hi Julian, Whats the next Bathurst podium car to be released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                              As viking mentioned, they'll be in opening diecast. See images in link below
                              http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...pdates/page121
                              Sorry I must've missed that, that looks incredible, very nicely replicated and happy to hear they will be diecast as well, will buy one of each colour made for sure

Comment

• Hanging for a vh road car myself, had a real one years ago and absolutely loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X