This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
    Any chance of the Percat and McConville car? Percat is massively impressive how he can achieve results in these shoestring cars,...
    It's a maybe at this stage as we haven't discussed it just yet.

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
    Might have to hold off for a bit William to see if it is indeed the Bathurst winner after all

Look forward to getting car and date info for the DJRTP cars (Retro Sandown, Retro Sandown, Retro Sandown, Retro Sandown, Retro Sandown)
    Our first Bathurst winner since 2005 and now there's an appeal lol. Let's see what pans out I guess...

Originally posted by Damage View Post
    Mr Julian, is last year's 888 car on the boat yet? I'm in that kind of mood so I'll ask about decorated sample pics of the HDT VC while I'm at it haha

Can you tell I'm eager for these two among others?
    2015 1:12 BW is in production atm. Due around December at this stage.
    VC HDT decorated samples should be very close... As long as they're presentable and don't need massive re-jigs, I'll pop a couple of pics up when I can

Originally posted by ggvfr View Post
    Hey William or Julian,
    With regards the HX HDT Service Panelvan, I can't find a photo with the naughty "M" word on it...and I guess you can't put one up, but can you confirm whether the "M" word in question is all Upper Case letters (as per the 1975 Bond/Walker L34 - for example) or Lower Case letters - such as the 78/79 Bathurst winners?
    If I were to get one I'd like to decorate it correctly.
    Thanks in advance
    Garry
    Here you go

Comment

• I really hope the Percat car is made.
      Percat said he was totally out of fuel and that Cam Waters pushed him across the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        2015 1:12 BW is in production atm. Due around December at this stage.
        VC HDT decorated samples should be very close... As long as they're presentable and don't need massive re-jigs, I'll pop a couple of pics up when I can
        Sounds great. Hopefully we'll see the 2015 BW by Christmas then Going to be a ripper!

YES!! Decorated sample pics would be awesome Julian, hanging to see it. Fingers crossed that you're happy with it, but I'd rather wait a while longer and have the VC bang on than rush it only to have it not as good as it could be. Then heads down to get the \1:18 1980 BW released and put the CC version to shame lol. Obvious flaws like the front end and shade of red would only be the tip of the iceberg if/when the two were compared.

It's the R&D, build quality and attention to detail coupled with collector/consumer communication and satisfaction that sets you guys apart from the rest. Two thumbs up.

Comment

• Cheers Dion. It will still probably be a while before we concentrate on the Group C VC/VH's but the road cars will have to do in the meantime

Comment

• Julian, was looking over the the DJR Penske releases and noticed that the Sandown and Bathurst cars are listed as "twinset displays". Is the intention to sell them as sets or will they be available individually?

edit - had another look and that just refers to the 1:43 and not the 1:18 cars, correct?
            Last edited by Pug205; 12-10-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Is there a release date for the 1:12 Garth Tander VF Commodore V8 Supercar Peter Brock Tribute Livery yet? I keep putting money away for it but I keep spending it . A date would be helpful. Also, are there plans to make (or can you already buy) display case for 1:12 cars?

Comment

• Great news on the DJR Team Penske announcements. Maybe something you could approach the team with is producing Austin Cindric's rookie test from QR. It's a great paint scheme adds a different driver to the collection plus it would sell really well with the collectors from the USA and here. Just thought I'd throw the idea out for you guys to think about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                  Julian, was looking over the the DJR Penske releases and noticed that the Sandown and Bathurst cars are listed as "twinset displays". Is the intention to sell them as sets or will they be available individually?

edit - had another look and that just refers to the 1:43 and not the 1:18 cars, correct?
                  Thats how I read it. 1/43s

Good to see 1/64's

Comment

• Was looking over the DJR Team Penske 1:43 new releases. What the heck is up with the darn 1:43 Twin Sets? Will the 1:43's be available individually also? Why do you guys keep changing the darn packaging? It makes it darn near impossible to display them all together for those of us who don't take them out of the packaging.

Please rethink this idea. First it was the Blister packaging for the 1:64 V8's and now only producing twin sets for most of DJR Team Penske. It's getting to the point that I am about to quit collecting Biante V8 Supercars completely....

I am definitely disappointed in this decision....

Comment

• So we can expect the 1/64 FG X's this quarter, is what I understand? Further, the packaging is staying the same for these as it did the HRT VF's?

Comment

• Hope so Minno as they will be a nice Christmas present for me and my boy

Those and the 1:18 Shell Sandown car for me so far.

A 1:18 2017 V Power Mclaughlin will be my next purchase after that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                          Julian, was looking over the the DJR Penske releases and noticed that the Sandown and Bathurst cars are listed as "twinset displays". Is the intention to sell them as sets or will they be available individually?

Yep, just the 43rds.

Originally posted by Dutchie View Post
                          Is there a release date for the 1:12 Garth Tander VF Commodore V8 Supercar Peter Brock Tribute Livery yet? I keep putting money away for it but I keep spending it . A date would be helpful. Also, are there plans to make (or can you already buy) display case for 1:12 cars?
                          They're on the water now so probably later this month.

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                          Great news on the DJR Team Penske announcements. Maybe something you could approach the team with is producing Austin Cindric's rookie test from QR. It's a great paint scheme adds a different driver to the collection plus it would sell really well with the collectors from the USA and here. Just thought I'd throw the idea out for you guys to think about.
                          Not at this stage. We'd probably do the Coulthard Townsville Taubmans car before this one.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                          Was looking over the DJR Team Penske 1:43 new releases. What the heck is up with the darn 1:43 Twin Sets? Will the 1:43's be available individually also? Why do you guys keep changing the darn packaging? It makes it darn near impossible to display them all together for those of us who don't take them out of the packaging.

Please rethink this idea. First it was the Blister packaging for the 1:64 V8's and now only producing twin sets for most of DJR Team Penske. It's getting to the point that I am about to quit collecting Biante V8 Supercars completely....

Again, sorry this one doesn't fit your needs unfortunately. The 43rds won't be available individually at this stage.

Originally posted by Minno View Post
                          So we can expect the 1/64 FG X's this quarter, is what I understand? Further, the packaging is staying the same for these as it did the HRT VF's?
                          Yep, they're planned to be released before the end of the year. Packaging will remain the same.

Comment

• Thanks, Julian. I'm sure you have told me this before, I just can't remember, of course

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                              Was looking over the DJR Team Penske 1:43 new releases. What the heck is up with the darn 1:43 Twin Sets? Will the 1:43's be available individually also? Why do you guys keep changing the darn packaging? It makes it darn near impossible to display them all together for those of us who don't take them out of the packaging.

Did you read it. Its only the Sandown and Bathurst cars that are in a twinset. Which makes total sense to me. They come in a display case so what's the problem. Plus it works out cheaper. The others on there are individual.

Comment

• Is biante planning on doing any more models in the modern historic series? Thanks Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X