This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fomoco04 View Post
    Can the 1:18 not be pre-ordered from the biante website?
    No, only the 1:12th. As ever, the 1:18ths are available to order with your retailer, or made available on our website on release (Which should be early in the new year).

Comment

• 1/43 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by William Hall View Post
        No, only the 1:12th. As ever, the 1:18ths are available to order with your retailer, or made available on our website on release (Which should be early in the new year).
        Can I guarantee myself one if I wait for the website release? Or am I better off going to a retailer?

Comment

• Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
          1/43 ?
          Yes Dave They will be done in all scales.
          Last edited by fordmad17; 19-10-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fomoco04 View Post
            Can I guarantee myself one if I wait for the website release? Or am I better off going to a retailer?
            I'm sure there will be plenty to go round.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Hall View Post
              I'm sure there will be plenty to go round.
              Awesome thanks. I'll wait for website release then.

Comment

• Have the RRP for 1/18th V8SC gone up to $195 or are they just for the DJR and Bathurst Winner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                  Have the RRP for 1/18th V8SC gone up to $195 or are they just for the DJR and Bathurst Winner?
                  We have had to put through a small increase on the 1:18th and 1:43rd. This will be for all new announcements moving forward. Any we have already announced will still be released at the original pricing.

Comment

• William or Julian: Any plans for the 1986 Atcc Robbie Francevic Volvo 240?
                    Thanks

Comment

• Even though they just announced the category within the hour, any plans on the new SuperUtes series in diecast form?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
                        William or Julian: Any plans for the 1986 Atcc Robbie Francevic Volvo 240?
                        Thanks
                        That would be great but I think that car would be a no go. Orders went out a few years back for the 1985 Bathurst version and a mock up was done by Autoart using their new at the time mold (body was white instead of silver) but the order numbers were never high enough to proceed (shame as I did have my name down for one!)
                        Last edited by Pug205; 21-10-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonfs05 View Post
                          William or Julian: Any plans for the 1986 Atcc Robbie Francevic Volvo 240?
                          Thanks
                          As Pug205 mentioned, we never got anywhere near enough orders when we announced the 85 version a few years back. It's doubtful that we'll look at it again anytime soon unfortunately.

Originally posted by Minno View Post
                          Even though they just announced the category within the hour, any plans on the new SuperUtes series in diecast form?
                          I seriously doubt it at this early stage. Even though dual cab 'trucks' are reaching the same level of popularity as V8 utes from the late 90's/00's, I'm not sure how diecast versions would go just yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                            As Pug205 mentioned, we never got anywhere near enough orders when we announced the 85 version a few years back. It's doubtful that we'll look at it again anytime soon unfortunately.
                            not even in 1/43 in resin?

Comment

• Maybe if it was the 86 Championship winner you would have got the numbers

Comment

• Yes, that might bring the numbers up as the CW collectors would all get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X